That One Girl

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT WEEKEND THREAD | 23 Friday...MM2 4.8...TT 4.25 EQ2 4.0

8 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

People mad at Tom Cruise because of Scientology when almost all of Hollywood covered for Harvey Weinstein.

I don’t know enough about Scientology to be mad at him for it.

There’s just a weird vibe and look that I find really off putting lol. 

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-house-clock-walls/

House with a Clock: $20-30M, 24/79

Christopher Robin up 5% (31.5/115.5)

Spy Who Dumped Me down 3% (16/57)

The Meg up 4% (14.5/38)

Alpha down 6% (8/22.6)

Mile 22 up 7% OW, 14% total (16/50)

Happytime Murders down 3% (15.5/40.5)

August 10 TC:

Dog Days: 2,500

The Meg: 3,200

Slender Man: 3,000

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-house-clock-walls/

House with a Clock: $20-30M, 24/79

Christopher Robin up 5% (31.5/115.5)

Spy Who Dumped Me down 3% (16/57)

The Meg up 4% (14.5/38)

Alpha down 6% (8/22.6)

Mile 22 up 7% OW, 14% total (16/50)

Happytime Murders down 3% (15.5/40.5)

August 10 TC:

Dog Days: 2,500

The Meg: 3,200

Slender Man: 3,000

I 100% agree with their Meg guess.

I can’t wait to see it, but it’s not going to hit. Snakes on A Plane all over again

MI5 ow was 13.88x previews which gives close to 83.3 to MI6. Accounting for sequelitis and 50% bigger previews it most likely won't match that.

APES3's multiplier was a good 11.25x which gives 67.5 ow. 70 is a great target atm.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I don’t know enough about Scientology to be mad at him for it.

There’s just a weird vibe and look that I find really off putting lol. 

Yeah, he is really weird in interviews like he doesn't come off as a human LOL but maybe that's why he's so good in these movies. You do need someone who's slightly off his kilter to do these crazy stunts.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

source.gif

tom cruise i feel like definitely at least tries to stay connected to what the kids like. seems like someone who's perpetually afraid of seeming unhip. would probably try to get Migos if he wanted another mission impossible song.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 2

I've never liked Cruise but I like the Mission Impossible movies starting with MI3.  I've never cared for Pitt either, I flat out think that he isn't a good actor 9 times out of 10 and has a boring screen presence. Only 90's hot guy star that I love is Keanu Reviews and I respect Denzel.

Edited by Zakiyyah6

I was looking at stats for the Mission: Impossible franchise on BOM and came across the gloom-and-doom opening weekend's write-up that all but declared the franchise dead. And yet here we are 12 years later.

15 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

tom cruise i feel like definitely at least tries to stay connected to what the kids like. seems like someone who's perpetually afraid of seeming unhip. would probably try to get Migos if he wanted another mission impossible song.

holy shit yes please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen 

Spoiler

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

• Like 1