Ezen Baklattan

SUR(V)IVOR: Episode 4 - Minds Under Matter

Arlborn: I'm so homesick.....I miss Eevin so much. And I HATE ETHAN. I won't predict this week, so send me home! I'm out of here!

Spaghetti: So yeah....Arlborn didn't predict twice in a row. He's out. Anyways....the remaining 15 will send one person home. Time to get the ball rolling. Your goal is to complete this city top obstacle course to get to the very end of the course.

Keanu: So I made it halfway through the team, and....it's a mess. Please let the merger come soon.

Slambros: I'll be honest. I've made it even further than I ever imagined. Honestly, I really want to thank you for your support all the way, and definitely not...

Ethan Hunt: So...are we doing this challenge, or what?

Slambros: ...Him. We need to make a plan of attack. I'll do the Tightrope. Ethan's an energetic fool, he'll do parkour.

Ethan Hunt: Hmph. I'll show you.

Slambros: Keanu, can you do the climb down?

Keanu: Can? Or want to?

DAJK: So let's see.....a parkour course. A tightrope walk. Finally....scaling a building downward. And it's the biggest skyscraper in the planet.

That One Guy: Galaxy.

DAJK: What?

That One Guy: I had the little alien dudes as my friends, remember? I bet I could summon them easily if I wanted to.

ZeeSoh: I got the parkour, but heights freak me out.

Rorscach: I can handle it a bit more. Leave the climbing to me.

Empire: I guess I've got the climb down too.

DAJK: TOG, go with ZeeSoh. I'll do the tightrope with YourMother, and Rorschach and Empire have the climb down.

YourMother: But I'm scared of heights.....even so, I'm doing it with you? I can do it!

Sheikh: I think I've got the hang of this. It's two people per challenge, so should be a piece of cake. Chasmmi and Claire should take the parkour challenge.

Claire: Of course darling, I'll have to change shoes, though. These are more for show.

Sheikh:  I'll do the tightrope with WrathOfHan.

WrathOfHan: Are you serious?

CaptainWondyful: That leaves...no. Reorganized, Sheikh. I'm not working with him.

Baumer: Come on, now. I don't bite.

Sheikh:  If we want to keep winning, we need to find a way to work together. That includes all of us.

CaptainWondyful: Fair enough. Let's start.

PART 1: THE PARKOUR COURSE - Navigate through a wild course of machinery, walls, and traps. Think Ninja Warrior

Ethan Hunt: I got this. This is actually quite fun and freeing. Nothing can stop - *He gets whacked by a moving foam pillar, falling to the ground.*

That One Guy: Hey, I may need some help with this. *Whistles, and a group of tiny cute aliens comes toward his help.*

ZeeSoh: What the...?

That One Guy: Season 1, bitches!

Claire: Excuse me. You're the bitch here. I'm not playin' unless you're here to win fair and square.
That One Guy: Then you should have been on my tea - *He gets whacked by a moving foam pillar, falling to the ground.*

Claire: Those Extra jerks got what they deserved. Come on, Chas. Let's move.

Chasmmi: I suppose so. But I do want to see how my competitors are faring. Just to be fair. You'll cross the finish line just fine, Claire.

Claire: And I just did. These wings were made to fly.

Chasmmi: So....you doing okay?

ZeeSoh: I'm holding up fine, thank you very much. Is this going to be a pattern?

Chasmmi: Just as long as you need help.

ZeeSoh: You're overcompensating for being an ass last season. You can cut it.

Chasmmi: I'm doing what I can. *ZeeSoh almost falls, but Chasmmi catches him.* Just like that.

ZeeSoh: Well I do appreciate it, I suppose.

PART 2: THE TIGHTROPE - Time to channel your inner Joseph Gordon Levitt/Janelle Monae.

Slambros: Easy....does....it. *He crawls on it like a sloth, moving slowly but surely.*

YourMother: I don't like this. At all. Help!!! *YourMother is grabbing DAJK's back.

DAJK: Easy. I'm moving slowly but surely.

Sheikh: Okay...here goes nothing. *He runs across the tightrope with ease.*

WrathOfHan: Seriously?!

Sheikh: I don;t know, it just kind of happened?

WrathOfHan: Fine. I'll catch up to you. Slowly but surely. *He sullenly stomps on the line.*

DAJK: Dude, don't shake it so much!

WrathOfHan: You're almost there. Stop complaining.

DAJK: You're....you're not jealous, are you?

WrathOfHan: Augh!

PART 3: THE CLIMB DOWN - It's only a 4,000ft drop.

Rorschach: We really got the short end of the stick, huh.

Empire: At least we have the supports. And if you don't mind me asking....I am actually curious about what's going on with your and YourMother.

Rorscach: Do we have to get into this? I just know he isn't the only one I feel that way about.

Empire: I'm sure DAJK is relieved.

Rorscach: It's not just...nevermind. Let's move.

Keanu: Pardon me, boys. Trying to get to the bottom as quickly as possible. Frankly, I can't let us get in last again.

Wondyful:  And we need to get in first, right Baumer?

Baumer: What's actually you're issue with me? What did I do to you?

Wondyful: We're near death and NOW you want to know?

Baumer: Who said we were?

Wondyful: You know what I mean. We just have to keep moving down, and the less we talk, and the more we work together, the quicker this will go.

Keanu: Uhhh....guys?

Wondyful: And gal.

Keanu: Why...is there a ticking inside?

Spaghetti: Oh god....get down, now!!!

*A wire is cut, and the five begin to freefall. An inflatable bouncy castle is waiting at the bottom, and everyone manages to reach it safely. Suddenly, a bomb goes off in the middle of the building, as Baumer looks on in glee. "It's like that one movie with the wrestler!" Everyone else looks in horror."

Spaghetti: That was NOT supposed to happen....expect a lighter challenge next week.

----

Spaghetti: First off, due to low Flash Fight participation, the score is null and void. Let's instead look right at the weekend scores:

Spoiler

THE FANTASTIC BEASTS

@DAJK - 82.71%

@Empire - 79.22%

@ZeeSoh - 78.15%

@Rorschach - 77.37%

@YourMother the Edgelord - 72.88%

@That One Guy - 69.84%

AVERAGE: 76.70%

THE DARKEST MINDS

@Keanu - 76.54%

@Ethan Hunt - 65.95%

@Slambros - 65.01%

AVERAGE: 69.17%

THE HAPPYTIME GANG

@baumer - 85.17%

@Sheikh - 83.79%

@Claire of Themyscira - 81.73%

@chasmmi - 78.77%

@captainwondyful - 78.73%

@WrathOfHan - 75.84%

AVERAGE: 80.67%

Looks like the Happytime Gang wins for the second time in a row!....And the Darkest Minds loses for the third. Let's shake things up a bit:

ETHAN VS. SLAMBROS: DAWN OF ELIMINATION.

With the Darkest Minds losing every challenge so far, it's time for a new line of support. Here's how this week's special elimination will work:

1. EVERY SINGLE PLAYER, regardless of team, will vote for either Ethan Hunt or Slambros. Keanu is safe, due to her team high score.
  2. EVERY SINGLE PLAYER can predict the below challenge. Ethan Hunt and Slambros will predict as if it were a typical Tribal Council. However, The non-eliminate-able contestants have an advantage.

Whichever team scores the highest average on the below challenge will welcome Keanu to their team. Whoever loses will receive either Slambros or Ethan Hunt, depending on who gets eliminated. 

PREDICT THE TUESDAY PTAs OF THE FOLLOWING BY JULY 31ST AT 11:59PM EST.

Mission: Impossible - Fallout

Teen Titans Go! To The Movies

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

The First Purge

Deadpool 2

This is a fusion of flash fight and tribal council. Get ready.

For the survivors.....

WEEKEND CHALLENGE #3

PREDICT THE FOLLOWING (3-day Unless Otherwise Notes)

Christopher Robin (Saturday)

Christopher Robin (3-day)

The Spy Who Dumped Me (Sunday)

The Spy Who Dumped Me (3-day)

The Darkest Minds (Friday)

The Darkest Minds (3-day)

Mission: Impossible - Fallout

Teen Titans Go! To The Movies

Eighth Grade

Incredibles 2

Predictions are due by Thursday, August 2nd at 11:59PM EST.

Spoiler

TUCK SHOP

Every week, a subset of items will be on sale at the tuck shop. Buy a quick boost now, or wait for something better down the road! Here is everyone's current balance. If you are not listed, you have 0 coins.

The highest scoring member of each team gets two coins.

Every member of the winning team gets three coins.

Current Balance

10: Sheikh

8: Baumer

6: Keanu, Chasmmi, WrathOfHan, CaptainWondyful, Claire

5: YourMother, Empire, DAJK

3: That One Guy, ZeeSoh, Rorschach

CANDY APPLE - 3 Coins (Gives your weekend predictions a boost of 2%.)

• Like 3
  • Astonished 2

I must point out that I am not afraid of heights. I have done skydiving, bungee jumping, paragliding as well as cliff jumping. But perhaps.....all of it was a ruse from my character so that I am on the parkour mission where chasmmi was too. Hmm 🤔

But thanks @chasmmi for saving me. Guess I owe you one. 

Also how convenient @DAJK divided our team so he would get @YourMother the Edgelord  Sneaky very sneaky 😂

And claire I agree with ya. Cheater jerks like TOG and Ethan deserve to get whacked!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

I must point out that I am not afraid of heights. I have done skydiving, bungee jumping, paragliding as well as cliff jumping. But perhaps.....all of it was a ruse from my character so that I am on the parkour mission where chasmmi was too. Hmm 🤔

But thanks @chasmmi for saving me. Guess I owe you one. 

Also how convenient @DAJK divided our team so he would get @YourMother the Edgelord  Sneaky very sneaky 😂

And claire I agree with ya. Cheater jerks like TOG and Ethan deserve to get whacked!

You keep talking like that and I guarantee you'll be shipped next.

4 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

You keep talking like that and I guarantee you'll be shipped next.

I think it may already be happening 🤔

but hey whats so bad about being shipped anyways? I wouldnt mind being shipped with say Chasmmi if he has a body anywhere near like his profile pic. 

:rofl:

Besides im just pointing out how weak DAJK’s sneak game is. Dude should do better

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DAJK said:

may I ask what you predicted for the openers

$71 Million for Mission: Impossible - Fallout.

$18 Million for Teen Titans. (I should've known better, as the cartoon graphics were never going to be that much of a draw.)

$2.8 Million for Blindspotting (sweet geez louise, did this one backfire)

I will share what I perceive to be a flaw in my predictions: when a wave of hype hits, whether it's caused by good vibes or good reviews, I can get caught up in the moment. And when Box Office Mojo lists their predictions, I say to myself, "If these are official predictions, then pretty much all of the movies will do better than those predictions." :bash:

Suffice to say, I'm still learning the ropes.

Edited by Slambros
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Besides im just pointing out how weak DAJK’s sneak game is. Dude should do better

irl my sneak game is okay. I can get alone with people, I just don't do anything then and end up on my phone usually

8 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

I think it may already be happening 🤔

but hey whats so bad about being shipped anyways? I wouldnt mind being shipped with say Chasmmi if he has a body anywhere near like his profile pic. 

:rofl:

I concur. If senpai wants me, all he has to do is ask.

1 hour ago, Spagheditary said:

PART 2: THE TIGHTROPE - Time to channel your inner Joseph Gordon Levitt/Janelle Monae.

Slambros: Easy....does....it. *He crawls on it like a sloth, moving slowly but surely.*

This is definitely me in real life.