Ezen Baklattan

SUR(V)IVOR: Episode 4 - Minds Under Matter

5 minutes ago, Spagheditary said:

They will be anonymous.

Something else that I feel should be asked is this: because there's only two people to vote for, will everyone vote for the person they want to stay or the person they want to go? We've been voting for the person we want to go but I'm not sure how it'll be with only two people.

ETHAN VS. SLAMBROS:

DAWN OF FIFTEENTH

One of you two is going home. Take a good look, everyone. It may be your last. The votes have been tallied, and it's time to see who's going home.

Slambros: Oh god...it can't end here.

Ethan Hunt: You better not have voted me off. I won't take it.

I'm not going to keep you in suspense any longer. One person received 3 votes, and the other received 10 votes. I will also say that second immunity results did not impact this ruling. The person leaving Survivor this week is....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Ethan Hunt.

Ethan Hunt: What? You voted me off?!

Keanu: Whatever will we do without you?

Ethan Hunt: Who cares? I hate this competition so much!!

Spaghetti: Well....so much for that.

Slambros: So....what about the new teams?

With the above elimination, and the scores of the Tuesday challenge, it's clear that Keanu is going to one team, and the non-eliminated player is leaving. Looking at the scores, and not showing who has the names....it was quite a week.

Spoiler

Happytime Gang: 94.17%

Fantastic Beasts: 94.11%

It was by a hair, but.....the new teams are below. Get ready for a new, exciting week of Survivor!

• Like 2
  • Astonished 4

@Ethan Hunt Thank you for competing with us! It's a real shame our team dissipated so quickly! I'll do what I can to carry the torch of the team's spirit!

@Keanu It's gonna be hard to be on different teams, but i wish you the best of luck in the competition! I'm sure we'll be reunited when the teams merge!

I'm really grateful that I got so many the votes to stay! Thanks everyone! I promise you guys I'll do well enough to not have it go to waste immediately!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2