sfran43

Weekend Thread: | Estimates (per BOM) ~ M:I-F 35M, DCR 25.003M, TSWDM 12.35M, MM!HWGA 9.09M, TE2 8.83M, HT3:SV 8.2M, AMatW 6.188M, TDM 5.8M

2 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Cinemascore has said that the trump documentary was “privately polled” and got an A. 

UK critics are tweeting them about it just now to explain more. 

i mean i wouldn't be surprised if it got an A. i can't imagine anyone who isn't fully in on Dinesh's bullshit would see it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i mean i wouldn't be surprised if it got an A. i can't imagine anyone who isn't fully in on Dinesh's bullshit would see it.

Yep, anyone paying to see that is a fucking moron so wouldn’t surprise me either.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

MM2 down 40% from last weekend...

4 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

JWFK also down 40% from last weekend (I'm sensing a trend)...

2 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

Skyscraper down 58% from last weekend (okay, trend over:)...

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Cinemascore has said that the trump documentary was “privately polled” and got an A. 

UK critics are tweeting them about it just now to explain more. 

Well, yeah. Anyone who would willingly throw away $12 to see that trash would most likely "enjoy" it.

16 hours ago, babz06 said:

It's funny b/c post-Trump, the US is viewed as racism central. That's hilarious to me...try visiting some European countries lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

And even outgrossed the original SM’s $403M.

It goes to show that dinos can crush anything in their paths.

Next up is HG, CA3 & IM3’s DOM-grosses.

Took my grandson to see it yesterday - was so disappointed - we really didn't like it - just seemed sad & mean - no fun at all.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

It's funny b/c post-Trump, the US is viewed as racism central. That's hilarious to me...try visiting some European countries lol. 

I don't think it has anything to do with that, most 'black' movies are targeted primarily at the African-American demographic. As other countries worldwide don't have African-American populations then they don't resonate with worldwide audience as much and tend to get a smaller or no release at all. Big exceptions are films with wide ranging appeal like 'Black panther' and 'Get out'. 

Sorry to bother you is a small platform release with stars that aren't known outside the U.S so its not a surprise overseas distributors don't think it has much potential. Tyler Perry movies do great business in America but don't get released much overseas because they wouldn't make any money.