chasmmi

Top 100 Characters 2018 countdown has begun, Number 39 Will Blow Your MInd!!

52nd - Neytiri - Zoe Saldana - Avatar

From the actress aiming to play all the colours of the rainbow.

The final character to make the list with 4 votes (2 of which were top 5), Neytiri is the latest member of the Cameron crew on this list and the last one we will see for a little while. 

Despite being an actress of many franchises, only Neytiri received votes of any kind...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 3

51st - Alex Delarge - Malcolm McDowell - Clockwork Orange

The only appearance Singing in the Rain will make on this list...

We are back to Kubrick and one of his more infamous films. A Clockwork Orange was banned for quite a long time (at least in the UK), and so or a long time was a film that people knew about but perhaps did not see. 

Delarge is by far the most well known character in the film and the eye drops scene is one of the most well known in cinema. THis was another character who made the list off the back of a small number of high placed votes (3 top 10 choices).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

In other words she only got 2 votes from real people

I saw some superheroes in people's top 5s, why don't you go after them. This list represents the voters opinions and that is all.

Neytiri is the best Disney princess, glad she made the list.

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

50th - George Bailey - James Stewart - IT's a Wonderful Life

The inferior pre-telling of the classic film, Family Man starring Nick Cage 

I am not the one to be discussing the merits of this particular entry as I cannot stand this film. However, I am well aware of the cult status that this film has as a Christmas classic and it is a role and a concept that has been retold to death such was its eventual impact. 

This is Stewart's only appearance in the top 100, although he did receive multiple other votes for his roles in Harvey, Vertigo and Rear Window.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 1
  • Disbelief 1

4 minutes ago, chasmmi said:

50th - George Bailey - James Stewart - IT's a Wonderful Life

The inferior pre-telling of the classic film, Family Man starring Nick Cage 

I am not the one to be discussing the merits of this particular entry as I cannot stand this film. However, I am well aware of the cult status that this film has as a Christmas classic and it is a role and a concept that has been retold to death such was its eventual impact. 

This is Stewart's only appearance in the top 100, although he did receive multiple other votes for his roles in Harvey, Vertigo and Rear Window.

Vertigo is one of my favourite films haven't seen this one though