Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

1 hour ago, Liiviig 1998 said:

GOTg

Winter soldier

Infinity war.

Top Tier

Infinity War 
Guardians of the Galaxy

Winter Soldier

Iron Man

Black Panther

The Avengers

Endgame

Captain America 

GOTG vol 2

No Way Home

Ant Man

Mid tier

Shang Chi

Eternals

Age of Ultron

Civil War

Homecoming

Multiverse of Madness

Ragnarok

Iron Man 3

Thor

Dr. Strange

Far From Home

The Bottom

Iron Man 2

Captain Marvel

Thor The Dark World

Antman and the Wasp

Incredible Hulk

Black Widow

Thor Love and Thunder

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

@Cap, Can we get a spoiler discussion thread going?

Never.  It's like Bruno.  We're just not gonna talk about the movie, and then we can pretend that it doesn't exist, and T'Challa never dies.  

Sad Michael Scott GIF

(We'll open it sometime in November.  Probably the Weekend/Monday before release)

10 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Pretty sure back when I used to watch his YouTube channel eons ago, Harloff used to criticize movies for the same thing for any movie that he clearly didnt love but didnt have any criticisms to add. These guys are hacks lmao

Huh?? Pacing is a legitimate issue with most movies. Like say Black Adam for example(which I enjoyed a lot more than I thought I would). The first act had very rushed pacing, the third act was waaay too long. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

He doesn’t strike me as the kind of director who’d be interested in something like that, especially if he’s not writing it. 

I can see Nia Dacosta directing Secret Wars if Galactus is going to be villain of that movie, in her first meeting with Marvel producer she'd pitched an X-Men, Fantastic Four and Galactus movie.

14 minutes ago, adaros said:

Bad pacing in movies is a thing. I overall love long movies 2.5-3h+ and don't have problems with most of them. Still with new Batman I was feeling it in cinema and was thinking where the hell is the end of movie. 

I'm very aware of this, I just watched Rings of Power where every episode felt like 2 hours. :lol:

This was point though, if pacing is the reason why a movie feels longer than it is, then just say or explain that.  Don't just say "10 minutes too long."  There are many different reasons why a movie can feel longer than it really is. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, jedijake said:

It won't be long until Coogler is announced to direct Secret Wars.......IF he wants it.

I was just thinking that if he IS doing it then they’ll probably announce it the same week this opens to help build buzz.

• Like 1