Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

5 minutes ago, VENOM said:

Personally I think people should just mind there own business when it comes to personal medical choices.. it’s up to the individual what they choose to put in there body and nothing to do with us or this movie. Focus on the movie instead.. nobody cares about your world views.

Well the cast and crew couldn't just 'mind their own business' at the time, such is a nature of a virus.

To be clear her outlook doesn't change my interest in the movie. I just know if I was a journalist bored out of my mind at another film junket with the same old fawning questions and answers I'd be tempted to bring up something that actually was a big deal at the time of production.

They won't of course, because that's not what these things are for and if you're a showbiz hack then future access matters.

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, VENOM said:

Personally I think people should just mind there own business when it comes to personal medical choices.. it’s up to the individual what they choose to put in there body and nothing to do with us or this movie. Focus on the movie instead.. nobody cares about your world views.

Okay

3 hours ago, Torontofan said:

The public has really moved on from the whole debate.

People just awnt a cool film to watch. 

TBF to her she has shut up... which apparently is an incredibly hard thing to do for people even if their career is at stake (Gina Carano) or their franchise is circling the drain (JKR)

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

TBF to her she has shut up... which apparently is an incredibly hard thing to do for people even if their career is at stake (Gina Carano) or their franchise is circling the drain (JKR)

Exactly.  See no evil, hear no evil.  Now it will be interesting to see what Warners does with Ezra Miller...IF he can keep quiet through the spring!  

:sparta:

3 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

100% especially you dont have to get the vaccine anymore to do anything these days.

Like if you dont want to get the vaccine, dont get it then. 

You are an actor, not a world leader or doctor. 

Makes no sense to speak out against vaccines as an actor anyways XD 

Personally the only people caring about the vaccine debate in Nov 2022 considering hardly anyone is getting 4th shots are anti vaxers and hyper partasin types online (reddit and Twitter). So its good she has not talked about it now but people dont care she said some stuff a year ago. 

Edited by Torontofan

On 11/2/2022 at 8:01 AM, VENOM said:

Never heard about communicable diseases spreading from person to person, have you?

I HATE people who think they have right to spread whatever disease they might have to othe prople. I fear what will happen if we get a real killer virus epidemic like Ebola with all the ignorance out there.

• Like 1