That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

Cant wait for Alita to be released for two reasons:

1) I wanna see the movie. Im actually very interested in it.

2) The meltdowns from our Cameronboys. Its gonna bomb in an epic fashion after all.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, El Gato said:

Always underestimating DC huh!? Reminds me of last year when Wonder Woman was supposed to get crushed by The Mummy, Transformers, Cars 3...etc, yet the reverse happened! Now Aquaman is crushing the competition when for months the narrative was that it was going to get crushed by both Poppins and Bumblebee, heck some even threw in Spiderverse as a threat. Now it's looking like those 3 films 3 day weekends combined won't even add up to Aquaman's OW. 

Never underestimate DC! Well except when Snyder is directing, then it's ok, because that guy just doesn't get DC characters.

He cast all these actors people love including Jason Momoa and Gal Gadot, how can you say he doesn't get those characters.

I'm so tired of this BS. WB asked him to make a more grounded and serious Superman film after the massive success of The Dark Knight Trilogy. And then asked him to create a grounded and serious DC universe out of Man Of Steel. It's not really his fault that y'all found it the wrong tone for these movies.

Jesus Christ, you are all horrible people continuing to go after a talented, humble guy who only delivered the job he was asked to do. Sometimes I wish there was a Hell so you all could burn for eternity. Sadly I don't believe there is. Unfortunately we will all have the same fate, fade into nothing. It's fucking tiring to come to these forums to have some fun and end up reading mean shit from devious people who has no remorse in bringing pain to others. 

I'm done with this forum.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

gotta say i watched that new netflix movie bird box last night and this chick was truly bad in it. she was super hot though. even without the big eyes.

She a QT but her voice is too old for me, you can tell she's over 30. Won't affect the box office just my enjoyment.

2 minutes ago, Alli said:

The Cameron fanboys are getting a little cocky. It's gonna be fun seeing them brought back down to earth with the alita flopage

It's hard not to be cocky when Jim's only competition is himself.

Just now, filmlover said:

I was actually in Best Buy Christmas shopping a few weeks ago and they had a big Alita display up that had the December 21 date on it. Oops.

Probably why Aquaman got over 50m ow, people turning up for Alita and having to settle for Aquaman.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

11 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

He cast all these actors people love including Jason Momoa and Gal Gadot, how can you say he doesn't get those characters.

I'm so tired of this BS. WB asked him to make a more grounded and serious Superman film after the massive success of The Dark Knight Trilogy. And then asked him to create a grounded and serious DC universe out of Man Of Steel. It's not really his fault that y'all found it the wrong tone for these movies.

Jesus Christ, you are all horrible people continuing to go after a talented, humble guy who only delivered the job he was asked to do. Sometimes I wish there was a Hell so you all could burn for eternity. Sadly I don't believe there is. Unfortunately we will all have the same fate, fade into nothing. It's fucking tiring to come to these forums to have some fun and end up reading mean shit from devious people who has no remorse in bringing pain to others. 

I'm done with this forum.

You wish eternal suffering on people for saying negative things about a director you like? That is seriously messed up. you should step back and reevaluate your priorities in life, this really shouldn't be a big deal (and I'm saying this as someone who loves BVS).

• Like 11