MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

Is there a thread for DCU films?  

https://comicbookmovie.com/shazam/shazam-fury-of-the-gods/zachary-levi-on-sean-gunn-when-youre-the-brother-of-the-guy-who-runs-dc-you-get-to-play-who-you-want-a208276#gs.20z4ha

Zachary Levi On Sean Gunn: "When You’re The Brother Of The Guy Who Runs DC... You Get To Play Who You Want”

2 hours ago, Belakor said:

Is there a thread for DCU films?  

There should be.

2 hours ago, Belakor said:

Not a huge fan of his, but the headline makes him sound bitter but the actual video doesn’t quite come off that way.

9 hours ago, Belakor said:

There is one yes:

In fact, I feel like half of the last couple of pages either belongs in there or in the Superman Legacy thread.

EDIT: OK, it's funny that the image that appears embedded for the Warner thread is the MCU timeline image.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, MightyDargon said:

Y'know, if Dune 2 outgrosses this, I will NEVER let the DCU posters have any peace. You know who you are.

I never make predictions but a few months ago I got a lot of shit from a poster who shall remain nameless for noting how spectacular this and marvels bombing in tandem would be. 

2 hours ago, Speedorito said:

I think there should be a separate one, just like how The Marvel / MCU Thread is separate from the Disney thread. Especially since it’s a new era.

Am I allowed to just start one, or…?

There's no point in making one, as DCEU is in the process of rebooting. Would make more sense to make one after Superman Legacy comes out.

2 hours ago, ChipDerby said:

Aquaman with 1.5 trailers total, releasing in 2 weeks. Dune 2 with 3 trailers, releasing in 3 months. WB has nobody to blame but themselves.

They are going to pour it on for Aqua 2 in the week before it's release, but that might be too late, and WB has indeed nobody to blame but itself for releasing two big budget movies so close together, creating huge marketing problemsl public's attention is limited, and since Wonka opens first it has to have the priority. Spening two  huge movies within a week of each other is a big mistake for that reason alone, forget about the movies perhpas having different core audiences...which is an idea I am very skeptical of.