SLAM!

Slam! Movie Reviews [Y5 Edition]

@Blankments @4815162342 @YourMother the Edgelord @cookie @Spaghetti @Rorschach @Reddroast @vault2008 @35MM-18 @Ethan Hunt @Alpha @Hiccup23

I just want to take a moment to thank all of you for participating in Y5 in any capacity! This is my first game year and I mean it when I say that I definitely feel like I've definitely been given a warm welcome into the game! I've really enjoyed reading all the plot summaries you write, and I can't wait to share more of my own with you guys in the future!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Slambros said:

@Blankments @4815162342 @YourMother the Edgelord @cookie @Spaghetti @Rorschach @Reddroast @vault2008 @35MM-18 @Ethan Hunt @Alpha @Hiccup23

I just want to take a moment to thank all of you for participating in Y5 in any capacity! This is my first game year and I mean it when I say that I definitely feel like I've definitely been given a warm welcome into the game! I've really enjoyed reading all the plot summaries you write, and I can't wait to share more of my own with you guys in the future!

@Slambros, I also thank you. You've shown great potential as a writer, and I'm excited to see what you bring to the game in the future. I also appreciate your review style.

• Like 2

Just now, Spaghetti said:

@Slambros, I also thank you. You've shown great potential as a writer, and I'm excited to see what you bring to the game in the future. I also appreciate your review style.

This is really good to know for the future! I like how I'm reviewing, so I think I'm going to maintain that style.

@4815162342 @cookie @Rorschach @Spaghetti 

So I've been dwelling on the idea of offering pre-reads and I've decided to offer one to each of the writers that had a film in my Y5 top five. You can choose between any of the films I've announced for Year 6. I am doing this to help me get writing in a prompt manner.

Examples of films you can choose to pre-read are:

The Ancient Magus' Bride (dir. Destin Daniel Cretton)

The Feminist (dir. Lynne Ramsay)

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea (dir. Scott Cooper)

The Neon Psalms (dir. Scott Derrickson)

Pikmin (dir. Tomm Moore)

Psyren: The Second Call (dir. Noah Hawley)

and any other project that I've announced for Y6 in the past.

In the event that I struggle to write the film you chose to pre-read, I will offer a replacement.

Edited by Slambros
  • Like 1