charlie Jatinder

Monday (03/11/2019) Numbers - Cap Marvels 10.9M

16 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Why the hell it didn't get the .1 to get to the 11M Monday??? :bash: 

I know why! Some idiot CSR let the customer get away with short amount for his ticket. they do that for "compassionate" reasons. Well how about compassion for us who wanted 11M? 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Omni said:

You misunderstood. I was not talking about 1B total, which is locked, but about your question about 1.3B being a possibility. With a 450M WW opening in all markets minus Japan, 1.3B already looked close to impossible. Now that China, a market that accounted for 30% of the movie's OS opening, is looking at a disastrous multiplier, chances are gone to zero. Considering that IM3 looks out of reach too, CM's aim is to overtake Aquaman WW (which would be amazing given how much that movie was boosted by China).

all I'm saying is that other markets can offset China drop. And for the record, I settled for 1.1-1.2B total after seeing China apple crumble.  

22 minutes ago, john2000 said:

beauty and the beast had crazy legs not just good ,that doesnt mean that captain marvel will do the same but :)

It had 2.9, not particularly crazy (though certainly strong for a big opener)

19 minutes ago, jedijake said:

Wasn't BvS out on Easter weekend? Thus a lot of people off on Monday? And a stalled out Sunday due to Easter?

The Monday immediately after BvS OW is Easter Monday. That's why it only had 55% Monday drop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

all I'm saying is that other markets can offset China drop. And for the record, I settled for 1.1-1.2B total after seeing China apple crumble.  

Watch it end on 998m .

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 2
  • Disbelief 2
  • Knock It Off 1

57 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Watch it end on 998m .

Lemme see here, we add 250 DOM, 250 OS-C-J, 15 Japan, -7M in China... and bam, 998M. Easy peezy.

Edited by Thanos Legion