charlie Jatinder

Monday (03/11/2019) Numbers - Cap Marvels 10.9M

1 minute ago, terrestrial said:

He has been writing a lot about captain marvel. I like that he pissed of some of the YouTube incels on one of his weekend box office report of CM, where he basically says that the BO of CM was out trolling the trolls. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, tawasal said:

All those YouTube incels have turned their attention to the 2nd weekend drop. They are all predicting a record 2nd weekend drop, I don't know what they are expecting, maybe in the region of 80%-90%. I don't know if they have mistaken the Chinese box office with the North America one. 

But these numbers look promising for the weekend and anything above 60m will be fine, but I hope it's between 65m-70m.

Deadline is predicting a 55% drop. I'm alright with that. I hope it won't drop by more than 60%. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, UserHN said:

Deadline is predicting a 55% drop. I'm alright with that. I hope it won't drop by more than 60%. 

Anything less than 60% is really great after such a big weekend like this. and 400m is still on after that and the billie club. 

• Like 1

It's March Break in Canada this week.  So some of the daily drops will be softened at least slightly.

As for an epic drop this weekend?  Why would this film behave any differently than any other Marvel film?  It will drop around 55% and could go as high as 60% and no one should bat an eye if it does.  

18 minutes ago, baumer said:

It's March Break in Canada this week.  So some of the daily drops will be softened at least slightly.

As for an epic drop this weekend?  Why would this film behave any differently than any other Marvel film?  It will drop around 55% and could go as high as 60% and no one should bat an eye if it does.  

What's up baumer? There is a company nearby where I live that uses your display name, are you secretly rich? 

• Haha 1