terrestrial

Tuesday May 7 - AEG12.518 LS1.38 Intruder1.33 Ugly708.8k BT560k LaLorona458k CM394 Shazam!294k Little193 Code Geass173

1 hour ago, cdsacken said:

Call it whatever you want. It's performing as expected with a massive gross not in the summer or Christmas. It's late legs will be fine but the drops are enough to remove any real chance of besting SFA.

That's not an indictment on End Game, more so just proof of how amazing the DOM run was for SFA.

I can’t lurk anymore, what in the gods name is SFA?! San Francisco Agent’s? Are you trying to write TFA?!? The Star Wars movie that’s king of the box office and will remain king is called The Force Awakens - TFA! There is no SFA!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Why I think its not that simple to compare to past high earners:

too different patterns in general (Titanic's run was so long, there are still ~ $100m missing on that graph)

= to fight, to be sad, to be disappointed (being disappointed with the seemingly future #1 ww?????) ... seems way too premature

r Report Builder.

Edited by terrestrial
  • Astonished 1

34 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Endgame going to make 900 million dollars, and the little insecure morons on this board try to take potshots at the film bc it won’t pass TFA. Gmafb. 3 hours long and the film is raking in the dough.

If it were 2:15 minutes, TFA domestic total would be history. ‘Concern trolling’ is getting out of hand. 

This is a box office forum. We only work with the numbers that are officially released. We do not operate with hypothetical scenarios.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

I can’t lurk anymore, what in the gods name is SFA?! San Francisco Agent’s? Are you trying to write TFA?!? The Star Wars movie that’s king of the box office and will remain king is called The Force Awakens - TFA! There is no SFA!

I'd prefer if you just lurked

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, john2000 said:

this is what i am trying to say all  this time, dont write off the movie ( and any movie )  yet we still have a long way to go , any analyze at this point as to where the movie will end while good its not trustworthy at least not yet

That's why I have the insane range of 880-940. More likely 900-920.

As we get through the next two weekends the range should narrow considerably. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

It baffles me that fanboys of the biggest franchise in the world feel the need to attack people that are fans of other films/properties to make themselves feel superior.

The weekend thread says otherwise. When Endgame passed Titanic at the worldwide box office last weekend some dickriding Cameronsexuals were spamming the weekend thread!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

That's why I have the insane range of 880-940. More likely 900-920.

As we get through the next two weekends the range should narrow considerably. 

anyway as of now its very likely that the movie will be around 790-810  by next weekend ( more likely 800) depending from the holds by then and where it will end up this weeekend 

Edited by john2000
  • Like 1

Just now, cdsacken said:

LMAO can you message me your list? I will just copy it

Just realised: the most are already banned... wondering why (joke, not wondering)

I seem to have from every loud fandom here one or two on the list

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Yes, they're the insecure ones.

Weren’t you the one last year to make some ‘grandiose exit’ bc you were ‘tired of the board’ only to shortly comeback afterwards?

Lol at you. Feel free to leave again. 

3 minutes ago, Life goes on said:

The weekend thread says otherwise. When Endgame passed Titanic at the worldwide box office last weekend some dickriding Cameronsexuals were spamming the weekend thread!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4473787

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Life goes on said:

Bad behavior from one group of fanboys doesn't excuse bad behavior from another.  I saw just as many people provoking Cameron/Titanic fans in that thread as I saw Cameron fans spamming the thread.  90% of drama/arguments on these forums could be avoided if people just thought twice before they decided to post something.  If you see something that bothers you or breaks the rules, then ignore/report it and move on with your life.  If everyone here did that, then none of this would be an issue.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Knock It Off 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

Bad behavior from one group of fanboys doesn't excuse bad behavior from another.  I saw just as many people provoking Cameron/Titanic fans in that thread as I saw Cameron fans spamming the thread.  90% of drama/arguments on these forums could be avoided if people just thought twice before they decided to post something.  If you see something that bothers you or breaks the rules, then ignore/report it and move on with your life.  If everyone here did that, then none of this would be an issue.

Image result for sonic thumbs up

Absolutely not true 3x as many troll comments from avatar/Titanic folks. I don't excuse the marvel fanboys but the avatar Stan's are easily the worst. Cult like imo.

Both deserve harsh criticism but some avatar stans take it to another level of annoyance.

Edited by cdsacken
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2