That One Girl

Spiral: From the Book Of Saw | May 14, 2021 | Lionsgate | Written, produced, and starring Chris Rock

I wish I could stomach these movies because the story and mind bending connections and twists are so great. It's also so deliciously random that Chris Rock is spearheading this.

• Like 1

This movie isn't a reboot/remake, according to the writer. It seems that Tobin Bell won't be in it, which is surprising. How the hell can they make a Saw movie without freaking Jigsaw? :(

Then again, perhaps there's still hope. Maybe Tobin will still have a cameo. Fingers crossed:

Edited by Blaze Heatnix

5 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Vieweranon, I'm hearding a rumor about Oscar Isaac and Damien Lewis being cast for this movie.

Is that real or just BS? 

I've heard it too, I just have trouble believing it.

I've known for awhile they were shooting for a big name or two, but Oscar Isaac in particular is... a really big name.

Unlike the others, Lionsgate is the driving force on this one moreso than Twisted Pictures. They think JIGSAW was a missed opportunity and they’ve seen the huge critical and financial success HALLOWEEN received. Whether it works or not, Lionsgate wants this movie to be special.

• Like 2

Someone told me that negotiations with a big actor ( not Isaac or Lewis ) were happening, but were on the verge of falling through ( as of about a month ago )...

So, perhaps it makes sense that Isaac and Lewis names are making the round now. By the way, we might be seeing an article tomorrow or next Tuesday.

0:00 - You get inside a somewhat creepy Uber

0:21 - You receive a notification "Your Uber has arrived"

:Venom:

I put the score in my top 100 of all time. Hello Zepp is iconic.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS. Probably my favorite guilty pleasure series.

Edited by Pure Spirit

Hello BOT,

For years, you have mocked movies for bad legs, showing a lack of appreciation for life. Now it is your legs that will be put to the test. The device on your head will explode in 10 minutes. Inside your legs are the keys to your freedom. Let the game begin.

41 minutes ago, ThePhasmid said:

When Jigsaw's greatest puzzle is to figure out how Chris Rock got involved...

His script was for a different movie, but Lionsgate loved it. The writers of the previous Saw were having problems to come with something fresh. Everyone loved Chris Rock's script, so they're basically mashing together his script and the script from Saw writers.

• Like 1