sfran43

Tuesday (5/21) Numbers: John Wick 3 $6.50M | Avengers Endgame $2.90M | Pokemon: DP $2.75M

Just now, keysersoze123 said:

You can definitely admire someone but you dont have to stan for him all the time or belittle other movies. I like Cameron movies and admire him even more.

Same here, I like all of his films for the most part and can't wait for Avatar 2. I am pissed that it's been delayed 6 years but of course I will see it with great enthusiasm when it comes.

4 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

One can admire the visual spectacle of Avatar, love Terminator and Terminator 2 and appreciate James Cameron without coming off as obsessed. I'm sure Avatar 2 when it comes out in 5 years will be great.

I actually liked JC a lot more before entering the forum and reading blue men group's posts. They really don't do the old man any favors by revering him so much.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JimiQ said:

I actually liked JC a lot more before entering the forum and reading blue men group's posts. They really don't do the old man any favors by revering him so much.

I'd love for Avatar 2 to do 2.75B. A huge success that all of their stans would deem a collective failure. It would show just how delusional they truly are.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

You can definitely admire someone but you dont have to stan for him all the time or belittle other movies. I like Cameron movies and admire him even more.

Why would my love of Cameron have anything to do with belittling bad movies?

• Like 3
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1

7 minutes ago, JimiQ said:

Weak minded letting an Internet forum influence how much you like someone.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Maximum Avery said:

No strong minded individual.. a beer and without internet xD 

TTVOMJ

Do I make you want to get violent, well I'm sorry that you feel that way.

• Like 1

Just now, Maximum Avery said:

Nah nah jimbo.. dont presume beer is third base xD 

TTVOMJ

Now you're treatening rape, nice one.

Is this acceptable because I'm IronJimbo?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Now you're treatening rape, nice one.

Is this acceptable because I'm IronJimbo?

I just wanted to take you out on a beer, you could have said no dear:) i said what i had to...your intentional or not chicken shittness did the rest... all i wanted.. now im off to see endgame.. cheers data loving people... foff to bored haters and quasi wanna bes ;) you know who you are and thanks to you and your wha wha wha the wolves are destroying our nice civilization

TTVOMJ

Edited by Maximum Avery
Typos

3 hours ago, cdsacken said:

I unblock your posts only to realize it makes sense that you are blocked. Like IronJimbo but worse.

That's up to you, if you think saying that it will drop from estimates is a worthy of blocking a user than I don't know what to tell you. And it's not like I made up the drop from estimates out of a thin air, it has been dropping from estimates like every weekday. That is just observation and not anything else. 

Is that what constitutes as trolling in your eyes? 

• Like 2

Just now, tawasal said:

That's up to you, if you think saying that it will drop from estimates is a worthy of blocking a user than I don't know what to tell you. And it's not like I made up the drop from estimates out of a thin air, it has been dropping from estimates like every weekday. That is just observation and not anything else. 

Is that what constitutes as trolling in your eyes? 

What constitutes trolling is constantly being negative in every single thread of a film you liked. I get it, it's failing to live up to estimates due to burned out demand and other factors as well I imagine. But for the love of it just try to not sound like a avatar stan. Thanks

5 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

What constitutes trolling is constantly being negative in every single thread of a film you liked. I get it, it's failing to live up to estimates due to burned out demand and other factors as well I imagine. But for the love of it just try to not sound like a avatar stan. Thanks

For real go ahead and block me if stating a realistic scenario of a movie dropping from an estimate (which did happen) is a troll worthy for you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1