charlie Jatinder

Thursday Numbers - (5/23)

1 hour ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

You’re the authority around here, so okay. Maybe he should sprinkle in some WTF and Sad reactions in addition to the not cools. That way, he won’t be just posting the same reaction all the time to voice his displeasure. 😛

I'm far from The authority around here LOL that would be water bottle and grim. I just try to keep the peace but I do know that he doesn't contribute anything positive to this site it's just all negativity.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2019/05/24/avengers-endgame-box-office-aladdin-john-wick-avatar-james-cameron-disney-pikachu-star-wars/#5eb35f0141a5

Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame earned another $1.911 million (-4% from Wednesday) to end its fourth week with $781.337 million in North America alone. It’ll probably earn just over/under the $22.4 million earned by Infinity War over its Memorial Day Fri-Mon frame last year. That will be just enough to push it past $800 million and possibly past $803.5 million. 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I am doing rough calculations

13 hours ago, sfran43 said:

I hope Wick goes up, closer to 3.5M

13 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Highly unlikely. The highest I can see it doing is 3.35.

5 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

So 3.5 afterall

Yup! I got my wish!🤗

• Like 1