eddyxx

The Fantastic Four - First Steps | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

On 5/18/2023 at 8:06 PM, keysersoze123 said:

I think its time for Robbie to move past Harley as well. That seems overdone at this point. This is a great idea for future multiple movies into 2030s. FF should be there in SW right. Driver and Robbie would be solid additions to Avengers. 

It;s not like there is  a law against an actor having a role in both the DC and MC film franchises.

On 5/21/2023 at 5:01 PM, ListenHunnyUrOver said:

This is very true. MCU diehards and comic book fans are hyped, but the F4 brand is tainted at this point, and the team isn’t currently popular. 

True, but people know who the FF are. THey have been around for a long time.

ANd, beleive it or not, back in the 70's the actual Superman comics were not selling that well before the movie opened.

52 minutes ago, cookieleeann said:

I'm honestly shocked. I never thought Margot would join the MCU. Never thought Driver would either based on his current career trajectory. 

According to sources Driver was always interested but was looking for the right role. He didn't want to play another villain. 

Margot is in crazy demand. Disney must be smelling big things from Barbie so they want her aboard this since POTC remake fell through as it should have. That was a stupid idea. 

I remember that Mescal was rumored to have turned it down but I guess not if this report sticks.

Diggs is a very recent rumor. Well, not that Kunis as Thing was a serious one. :hahaha:

• Like 1

I don’t know who that man is but he is not attractive enough to play Johnny. Like, at all. Thank you, next. What a downgrade from Evans and B Jordan. 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cap said:

I don’t know who that man is but he is not attractive enough to play Johnny. Like, at all. Thank you, next. What a downgrade from Evans and B Jordan. 😂

I don’t trust MTTSH. Don’t like the Johnny they are going with either, I want younger and close but older than Tom Holland. I need this to happen:

spidey-torch-01.jpg

spidey-torch-02.jpg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I don’t trust MTTSH. Don’t like the Johnny they are going with either, I want younger and close but older than Tom Holland. I need this to happen:

spidey-torch-01.jpg

spidey-torch-02.jpg

Mescal’s only 27…

1 minute ago, TMP said:

Mescal’s only 27…

I mean, I’m not completely opposed to his as Johnny Storm. I could kinda see it:

Paul-Mescal_GQ_RGB.jpg

I just don’t trust this source more than I trust the other chuds that play the role of "Marvel leakers" out there. They are often very wrong.

• Like 1

Someone suggested Lukas Gage to play Johnny a while back and I could see that. I haven't seen Aftersun so I can't speak to Mescal's performing abilities but he doesn't have the look I associated with Johnny.

I still stand by my Nicholas Hoult or Frank Dillane as Reed and Samara Weaving as Sue castings.

Just now, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

Someone suggested Lukas Gage to play Johnny a while back and I could see that. I haven't seen Aftersun so I can't speak to Mescal's performing abilities but he doesn't have the look I associated with Johnny.

I still stand by my Nicholas Hoult or Frank Dillane as Reed and Samara Weaving as Sue castings.

I don’t understand why some of the nerd crowd has some odd hard on hate with Samara Weaving. All the boards that suggest her as Sue seem hellbent against her. I thought that she carried Ready Or Not and it was a fun horror comedy romp.

9 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I don’t understand why some of the nerd crowd has some odd hard on hate with Samara Weaving. All the boards that suggest her as Sue seem hellbent against her. I thought that she carried Ready Or Not and it was a fun horror comedy romp.

I didn’t even realize there was some serious hate against her. Everything I’ve seen her in she’s been good or great.

1 minute ago, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

I didn’t even realize there was some serious hate against her. Everything I’ve seen her in she’s been good or great.

I mean as far as I know she isn’t a problematic actress. She is certainly not whoever was that wrestler chick that got herself fired from The Mandalorian and girl can act and has a shitload of screen presence. I just don’t get it either.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I mean as far as I know she isn’t a problematic actress. She is certainly not whoever was that wrestler chick that got herself fired from The Mandalorian and girl can act and has a shitload of screen presence. I just don’t get it either.

Worst thing I think she did was that Snake Eyes movie which wasn’t bad and again she was good in it.