AndyK

The Boys: Amazon Prime SuperHero series.

One of my new favorite TV shows of all-time. I loved seeing the parodies of existing DC/Marvel superheroes, especially the portrayal of Homelander. While the show gets very graphic and violent at times, there is also a surprising amount of  humor too. Also, who else enjoyed that box office reference in the first episode? 😉

One of the few shows that I took the time to Binge recently besides Unbelievable that came out recently. 

Anyway, I really liked this show. It had pretty good special effects and characters you could root for and against. I thought the story was very well done and kept me glued the whole season. The end was quite a what the hay moment. I don't know how excited I am about seeing the Butcher because it's such a lopsided affair between him and Homelander. I also thought some of the power sets were overbalanced. I'm excited for season 2 as you don't know which way this show is going to go.