AndyK

The Boys: Amazon Prime SuperHero series.

8 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I thought we had OTT handles and their content in that forum. TV forum is way out of sight than the rest of forum. I didnt even know this thread exist.

That forum is for general VOD discussion and threads for movies going to VOD or streaming. We’ve had streaming shows here since the beginning and it’s simply easier for us to organize and manage it here. And if people can’t find the TV forum, the OP for all streaming general discussion threads have links to select shows.

• Like 1

The last episode was pretty good. I liked that they revealed the origin of Stormfront but not the actual reason they came up with. The nazi white race supremacist bit is just lazy. Obviously it makes her a complete bad person you can't even love to hate. You can't even do that with Homelander anymore since he's partnered with her essentially. I liked the introduction of these other manufactured supes in that prison and the origin of Frenchie.  

Got through the last couple episodes. I enjoyed seeing more of the supes fighting one another. Put these skills to use. I didn't like how Noir was beaten. I also don't see how Maeve can hold that video over Homelander's head for long. 

it is so refreshing to see a new take on the hero genre. This one has graphic sex, violence, nudity, and everything that takes things to the next level. It also has antiheroes, where the characters don't really stand on a moral high ground, they are almost all bad people with powers. There is a lot of room to grow in this universe, and as I type this season two successfully developed things into a more intricate universe. I am looking forward to what comes next,