Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

22 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

I am "She/her" not "He/him"

I have a same feeling with you, people usually identify the user’s gender by their internet name…

I was thinking about change my name to “Anna” or “Faye” to let me more like..”the girls name”..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bruce said:

I have a same feeling with you, people usually identify the user’s gender by their internet name…

I was thinking about change my name to “Anna” or “Faye” to let me more like..”the girls name”..

Actually, I love "Isaac Newton" because of his quote - "What we know is a drop, what we don't know is an ocean" a relatable term with Box Office as there is much much more to learn!

However, because Forum User often get confused with my gender. I would like to change it to "Yue", "Rin" or "Cait" ~~

WEEKEND NUMBERS!!

Film Distributor Weeks on release Weekend Total Total Box Office
1 Avatar: The Way Of Water Walt Disney 5 £4,172,161 £63,733,633
2 M3gan Universal Pictures 1 £2,356,356 £2,356,356
3 Empire Of Light Walt Disney 2 £1,721,921 £1,721,921
4 Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody Sony Pictures 4 £1,103,064 £8,203,259
5 Roald Dahl’s Matilda the Musical Sony Pictures 8 £857,293 £25,027,891
6 A Man Called Otto Sony Pictures 2 £796,076 £2,575,470
7 Varisu Ahimsa Entertainment 5 £648,230 £648,230
8 TAR Universal Pictures 1 £394,649 £394,649
9 Thunivu DJ Tech LTD 1 £273,277 £273,277
10 BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER Walt Disney 10 £143,773 £34,218,316
11 Strange World Walt Disney 8 £128,986 £3,731,300
12 Waltair Veerayya Dreamz Entertainment 1 £123,174 £123,174
13 Till Universal Pictures 2 £119,939 £630,598
14 Enys Men BFI Distribution 1 £103,250 £103,250
15 Veera Simha Reddy Dreamz Entertainment 1 £95,423 £95,423

Source: Comscore

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Actually, I love "Isaac Newton" because of his quote - "What we know is a drop, what we don't know is an ocean" a relatable term with Box Office as there is much much more to learn!

However, because Forum User often get confused with my gender. I would like to change it to "Yue", "Rin" or "Cait" ~~

The user in this forum called ‘Sherlon Cr ‘ always call me ‘brother bruce’ and make me feel awkward..I don’t to what to say,I’m just search the ‘the most common English name’ on Google and choose one of them ….I’m still not get used to surf the English world’s internet,but for the  optimism side,some times hide your real gender is more safe because you don’t know how many pervert on internet…

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bruce said:

The user in this forum called ‘Sherlon Cr ‘ always call me ‘brother bruce’ and make me feel awkward..I don’t to what to say,I’m just search the ‘the most common English name’ on Google and choose one of them ….I’m still not get used to surf the English world’s internet,but for the  optimism side,some times hide your real gender is more safe because you don’t know how many pervert on internet…

Kal calls everyone on his side brother, I don't think English is his first language either. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, todos said:

Is Avatar still losing several screens this weekend to Babylon, Fablemans and others? 

$100M slipping away if plfs reduce. 

Fabelman’s isn’t out until the following Friday, the 27th. 

At my first local, Avatar keeps all PLF’s (again) and at the other it loses only 3 PLF showings to Babylon.

Babylon is also rated an 18. 

An interesting observation: my local is showing Ant-Man Quantumania on IMAX, but all 5 showings are 3D, no option for IMAX 2D. 

Price: £17.99, same as Avatar. 

It also gets another 4 Real D 3D showings, so out of its 23 showings, 9 are in 3D. 

Edited by Krissykins