2. Skyfall - £3.8m
  3. Titanic - £3.65m
  4. No Time To Die - £3.51m
  5. Top Gun Maverick -£3.37m
  6. The Fellowship of the Rings - £3.27m
  7. Spiderman-No way home - £3.21m
  8. The Force Awakens - £3.13m
  9. Frozen - £2.92m
  10. AVATAR:THE WAY OF WATER -£2.82m(with just Fir+Sat enter the top 10 fifth weekend gross)
Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TGM gross around £63m after 5th weekend with £16m opening

Avatar like £63.5m after 5th weekend with £11m opening

With the short of £5m to TGM and will likely to pass it final,what a legendary story,consider TGM is. also the super leggy movie

Edited by Bruce

2 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Can UK join $100m for Avatar 2? Both English-speaking UK and Australia show some nice come back after lukewarm opening but USA didn't exactly follow. So the backlash to first Avatar was quite US-exclusive. 

I personally think it’s locked

And US have nice come  back too,after opening many people even think Avatar can’t beating RO’s overall gross

Edited by Bruce

2 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Avatar situation changes a lot next weekend, it loses Dolby and IMAX screens to Babylon, while the following weds loses some other PLF screens to Pathaan. The next few weeks will be very interesting. 

Babylon have suck WOM,no need to worry

30 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Avatar situation changes a lot next weekend, it loses Dolby and IMAX screens to Babylon, while the following weds loses some other PLF screens to Pathaan. The next few weeks will be very interesting. 

Avatar doesn’t seem to be losing IMAX near me, Babylon is only getting regular screens from what I can see.

19 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

Avatar doesn’t seem to be losing IMAX near me, Babylon is only getting regular screens from what I can see.

Babylon will probably take some screens, and split some. But a quick look tells me that Avatar is selling far, far better than Babylon which realistically would mean that it will just get whatever screens back that it lost IMO. Don't think it will hurt it too much in the long run. It's also seems to be already splitting Dolby with other films as it is.

Edited by Dale Cooper