Eric Prime

Weekend Thread: Downton Abbey 31M, Ad Astra 19.2M Rambo 19M, It2 17.2M, Hustlers 17M

34 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

They stuck that -20%, impressive. Not a super frontloaded weekend at all, I think we’ll see 80+

Only real caveat in weekend 2 will be people remembering that there is a double preview on weekend 1 so the drop may look skewed more than normal. That being said, would love to see it sprout massive for the type legs and hit 100m but 80m is good. 

@MCKillswitch123 Downton Abbey has an amazing PTA in its 22 cinemas but it just isn't enough. This Universal vs Cinemas NOS war needs to end.

A Herdade had a strong start and another mad hold for Variações. Ad Astra easily winning. It was always gonna be big here.

https://www.ica-ip.pt/fotos/downloads/ranking_fds_19_a_22_de_setembro_2019_319935d88a6014fa87.pdf

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Ugh. Don't know when was the last time boxoffice was so boring. I mean 2017 was low but it wasn't this boring. I don't see it improving till Episode IX.

cinema is dying for non-IP movies and I don't think this is something new 

1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Ugh. Don't know when was the last time boxoffice was so boring. I mean 2017 was low but it wasn't this boring. I don't see it improving till Episode IX.

If Frozen has an I2 run, will that do the trick?