Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Literally the worst kept secret. Whole plot is out in the open, every other day scoopers talk about it. 

And then there are Loki, Doctor Strange 2, Eternals etc.. which have barely been leaked. Is this because of Sony? Because I don't recall even Infinity war and Endgame getting leaked so early by scoopers. 

I know more about what's going to happen in this movie then literally any other MCU project. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

It isn't a plot spoiler or a twist but I put it in tags just now if you think it is spoilery. 

Not about you not using spoiler tag though that would make a valid argument.

Just the entire casting leaks for this film and e.g. time travel behind the scene pics of Endgame. Hate the insiders who spoil such things.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Just the entire casting leaks for this film and e.g. time travel behind the scene pics of Endgame. Hate the insiders who spoil such things.

Still Endgame never got leaked like this. Set pics are fairly normal but this is whole new level or breach. 

5 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Literally the worst kept secret. Whole plot is out in the open, every other day scoopers talk about it. 

And then there are Loki, Doctor Strange 2, Eternals etc.. which have barely been leaked. Is this because of Sony? Because I don't recall even Infinity war and Endgame getting leaked so early by scoopers. 

I know more about what's going to happen in this movie then literally any other MCU project. 

Eternals was fully leaked a while ago

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Oh I understand that it wasn't about me.:)

I don't mind putting RPK in tags it's like putting him in place. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Madhuvan said:

Still Endgame never got leaked like this. Set pics are fairly normal but this is whole new level or breach. 

The fact time travel was known before release did dilute it for me. I had a normie friend, he had no idea about it, his enjoyment is more than mine.

5 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

It did in great detail on reddit almost a year before release. But people didn't believe it like 99% of leaks.

I remember that. Though nothing will ever top real TROS leak from the reddit mod that ended up in the Burger King Germany commercial. :hahaha:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

5 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Burger King commercial?

I remember something of sort but what was it exactly.

Here, they used real leaks for their Spoiler Whopper. Since by that time everyone who read leaks knew they were real, no way that they thought "Nah, this is going to be fun and then none of it will be true".

• Haha 2

On 7/3/2021 at 8:04 PM, nick64 said:

Can’t wait for the inevitable meltdowns when the trailers drop and Tobey and Andrew are nowhere to be seen.

What would really cause a huge meltdown is if neither Tobey or Andrew are in this at all 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

On 7/3/2021 at 8:59 PM, WittyUsername said:

Do you mean that you think they won’t be in the movie or that they wouldn’t give that away in the trailer?

Trailer. The internet is chomping at the bit for this more than any other MCU trailer outside of the Avengers films, but I fully expect next to nothing to be revealed.

Then again, having thought about it, Sony condensed the entirety of Homecoming into a trailer, so I guess you should never overestimate their level of caution.