Eric is Quiet

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

2 minutes ago, Eric Osborn said:

Venom 2 was cool. Get outta here with this.

This is a SHOCKING take.

Venom 2 is appalling. One of the worst films of the year. A 20 minute Nickelodeon sitcom stretched to 90 minutes.

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Osborn said:

And if I guess we're doing this to pass the time, after rewatching all the live-action ones again, I still think '02 is unmatched here. Norman of course is beautiful, wonderful, and pure as he always is (God I love him sooooooooo much), but everything else just clicks and is so tightly-crafted and paced and stylized. It's the perfect blueprint for any superhero origin story and few have really matched it.

Spit balling here, but may be those who watched it in that era love it, those like me watching it recently might not consider it that high. The train scene and all those are pretty much GOAT, I TBH don't actually remember much why I was bit underwhelmed by it back in 2018.

1 minute ago, AJG said:

This is a SHOCKING take.

Venom 2 is appalling. One of the worst films of the year. A 20 minute Nickelodeon sitcom stretched to 90 minutes.

It’s not a “great” movie or anything, but I really liked Venom 2, it knew exactly what it was and just ran with it. I was entertained throughout and laughed at it more than most comedies this year. And unlike the first film, the laughs were (mostly) intentional.

I’d even say I enjoyed it more than all of the “proper” Marvel movies so far this year 😂

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

This is a SHOCKING take.

I don’t get why people are so easy on these Venom movies. They are pretty bad. No better than shit like the Ghost Rider movies or Daredevil 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AJG said:

This is a SHOCKING take.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

people very much oversold the "venom 2 is so wacky that tom hardy is crazy you dunno what he's gonna do next 🤪🤪🤪".   shit is kinda boring.

It's really gay tho. I need a man like Venom in my life. 🥺

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Menor said:

Since we are doing this:

ITSV

FFH

HC

TASM

TASM2

Top 6 are good movies, 3 is a total mess but still entertaining, TASM2 was the one I found really forgettable other than a couple scenes. 

I would switch HC and FFH but this is pretty much my ranking as well. ITSV remains the best, curious to see where NWH lands on my list since I really can't stand Tobey. 

• Like 1

Well I guess I should make a ranking too now. Can't get any worse right?

I love how someone said I must be mentally ill :hahaha:

Not the first time though. I mean... I loved Eternals :ph34r:

1. Spider-Man: Homecoming (7.8/10)

2. Spider-Man (7/10)

3. Spider-Man 3 (6.3/10)

4. Spider-Man: Far from Home (6.1/10)

5. TASM2 (6/10)

6. TASM   ========   6. Spider-Man 2 (5/10 or so)

I don't actually, really and absolutely know which is worse without a doubt, hence the equal position. Both are boring to me. Even though Andrew Garfield is nice in the role, his first movie sucks.

I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense to most of you but that's how I feel. I was bored/annoyed out of my mind watching SM2. 

But that's it, my case has been made, my ranking too since we're all ranking now, I'm shutting up on this. Dunzo!

Can't wait for NWH, and like most people, I'll be happy to see Tobey again regardless

Edited by Daxtreme
  • Knock It Off 1