Water Bottle

Staff Hiring | Only Applications/Nominations by PM to Water Bottle Count

8 hours ago, Eric! said:

As for my own nominations, I already sent them through PM, but might as well say it here. Both @ZeeSoh and @cax16 seem like perfect candidates for mods, and I hope other people are with me on that decision. Well-liked, willing to call out bad behavior, contribute to the forums/conversation often, all that good stuff.

4 hours ago, Finnick said:

I am not sure if we have some women in the mod family, I will propose @TalismanRing and @captainwondyful for more diversity and they both are very awesome and active members. Also I suggest @Eric!, @Porthos @ZeeSoh  @cax16.

Thanks Eric and Finnick for the noms. I have submitted an application, lets see how it goes. 

I also nominate @Eric! @TalismanRing @captainwondyful @Porthos @cax16  All these ppl are active, upstanding, long term and fair members of BOT. Any one of them will make for a great mod

17 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

100% @ZeeSoh - fully deserving of the remuneration that the staff here are given. 

Aww thanks JCS!

If an endorsement from JCS himself is not enough to get me a mod-ship then I don't know what will be. Might as well give it to me now

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

Great choices. There used to be @K1stpierre. Not sure if she is still active. But definitely diversity is good.

Ola 🙂

I come on from time to time, but to be fair I hardly am on like I used too due to having a new life with my bf and also with work. 😕  

If there ever comes a point where you feel you need someone to step down (due to too many mods) feel free to demote me. I honestly understand as I know I don’t come on here as I used too.🙂

Hope all mods have been good! I see new faces, to that I say hello 🙂

• Like 5

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, K1stpierre said:

Ola 🙂

I come on from time to time, but to be fair I hardly am on like I used too due to having a new life with my bf and also with work. 😕  

If there ever comes a point where you feel you need someone to step down (due to too many mods) feel free to demote me. I honestly understand as I know I don’t come on here as I used too.🙂

Hope all mods have been good! I see new faces, to that I say hello 🙂

We don't need anyone to step down to make room. There's no limit or cap on staff members.

• Like 5