Water Bottle

Staff Hiring | Only Applications/Nominations by PM to Water Bottle Count

• Community Manager

BOT has decided that it's time to bring new blood into the staff in an effort to continue our endless war against outright trolls and concern trolls. 

If you want to apply please submit an application letting us know if you have What's App/Telegram as well as how active you believe you can be and any experience. 

Also with your application or seperately please submit a list of community members you think would make an excellent addition to the staff.  Please send this to me via PM.

We are looking for active people with good reputation with the staff and community. 

• Like 15

I truly, deeply love the love here. Like not even joking, I saw my notifications blown up after I got out of Hustlers (fantabulous movie btw), and I was tearing up by all the love here. I just sent in my application. If accepted, I promise that I will take my leadership and moderation duties and perform them to the absolute best of my ability, and try and make this forum the best I can possibly make it.

As for my own nominations, I already sent them through PM, but might as well say it here. Both @ZeeSoh and @cax16 seem like perfect candidates for mods, and I hope other people are with me on that decision. Well-liked, willing to call out bad behavior, contribute to the forums/conversation often, all that good stuff.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Eric! said:

I truly, deeply love the love here. Like not even joking, I saw my notifications blown up after I got out of Hustlers (fantabulous movie btw), and I was tearing up by all the love here. I just sent in my application. If accepted, I promise that I will take my leadership and moderation duties and perform them to the absolute best of my ability, and try and make this forum the best I can possibly make it.

ufc 214 win GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric! said:

As for my own nominations, I already sent them through PM, but might as well say it here. Both @ZeeSoh and @cax16 seem like perfect candidates for mods, and I hope other people are with me on that decision. Well-liked, willing to call out bad behavior, contribute to the forums/conversation often, all that good stuff.

This was nice to see when I came out of joker so thanks for that @Eric!

I think you’d make a fantastic mod so I nominate you, good luck! 

• Like 3