kayumanggi

DHD Friday (03.23) 68.25 M | THE HUNGER GAMES (Crow-serving on-going :))

Also to the person who is attacking people for calling the Hunger Games one of the most impressive openers. You have to have perspective.To people who have been following the box office since 2000, its one of many big openers. To people looking back in the past 4-5 years, its one of the best openings ever...Some of us remember the day when Spiderman 1 had a 114 million opening.To many on the board thier interests in films/box office started only in the past few years.

Yeah, I started following the boxoffice in 2005, when the first Narnia film came out...but I can totally understand why Spiderman's numbers would be so impressive. Edited by friendofnarnia

Come on Noctis. Grow up a bit please. You did it last week and it's already happened this weekend. I still don't know why people think it's amusing. It just ticks people off.

Edited by Magic

Also to the person who is attacking people for calling the Hunger Games one of the most impressive openers. You have to have perspective.

To people who have been following the box office since 2000, its one of many big openers. To people looking back in the past 4-5 years, its one of the best openings ever...

Some of us remember the day when Spiderman 1 had a 114 million opening.

To many on the board thier interests in films/box office started only in the past few years.

But it is one of the most impressive openers of all time.

"but I can totally understand why Spiderman's numbers would be so impressive."Well its easy to see it broke the opening record by 25 million and many of its record stand today.It has the biggest Saturday adjusted, the biggest 2nd weekend adjusted (around 95-100 million).

He does it all the time. At some point you just have to learn to ignore it.

There are people around unlike us who aren't used to it and don't see it coming. I don't think people appreciate it.

I have no info that you guys don't have, but I smell a record. Increased domestic BO plus the massive Friday with only 20 midnights makes me think this movie will continue to do things no other movie has. Can't wait for Nikki to give us something. I'm hungry.

Though it's highly unlikely, in the back of my mind I haven't ruled it out.

Though it's highly unlikely, in the back of my mind I haven't ruled it out.

Definitely not ruled out, my theatre has been operating at 95+% capacity for Hunger Games the entire day from morning to now, and the lines for the 8pm and later showings had already started by 6:30pm, possibly earlier.