charlie Jatinder

Thursday Numbers (10/10)

42 minutes ago, Nero said:

Update the thread title of Endgame dude. It's giving PTSD to some members.

9 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

If this is something mods can do.

cc @ZeeSoh @captainwondyful @Eric Addams

3 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

If you have an issue with a thread, please use the Report Function so we can know exactly what your referring to. Thanks!

Done. Edited the title with updated numbers

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, eddyxx said:

Was anyone expecting Joker to outgross It Chapter 2 worldwide and domestic at the beginning of this year?

Move over Pennywise.  Theres a new clown in charge.

I expected IT Chapter 2 to underperform and make significantly less than Chapter 1 (since it's basically a consensus that the adult parts of the story are the weaker part, and the "Stranger Things" trend is wearing off), and I expected Joker to make 700m.

But I never told this around here so I can't prove it 😝

It's gonna have a lot more completion and not epic failing films like this week. Long term legs are to tell but obviously people love this film. I think talk about 1B is extremely premature. 800+ perhaps and that is unbelievable for such a tiny budget.

My God if Phillips got a percentage cut for this film he is gonna get soooooo rich of it.

Edited by cdsacken

Just now, Minnale101 said:

WTFFFFFFFF THIS RUN IS CRAZY

theres gonna be another joker. Too much at stake. Give Phoenix a blank check 

Don't think it's the money that's the issue. They'd be more likely to get him on-board with a meaty script than a black check.

They should throw the money towards the writers. 😛 

2 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

WTFFFFFFFF THIS RUN IS CRAZY

theres gonna be another joker. Too much at stake. Give Phoenix a blank check 

they would be idiots not to make another joker movie, however they must have a good idea 

1 hour ago, keysersoze123 said:

> 150% at this point and its soaring. It definitely is not just increase 90 or 100%. To me 19m friday is the floor.

1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

funny thing, I peeked at data about 2 hours back and thought of same. will check for good after dinner in few minutes.

Is this real? Have I suffered a head injury and my brain is spasming on the brink of death?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ViewerAnon said:

Is this real? Have I suffered a head injury and my brain is spasming on the brink of death?

you saw an opening of 357 ow and 1,2 billions ww ow this year, and  you are still suprised ?

Edited by john2000

4 hours ago, eddyxx said:

Was anyone expecting Joker to outgross It Chapter 2 worldwide and domestic at the beginning of this year?

Move over Pennywise.  Theres a new clown in charge.

More like It Chapter 1