Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

59 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I think its more than  enough if they do it right. Endgame third act was like 40 mins long only.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My expectations for the finale......

Spoiler

1) An all out battle involving Wanda, "Vision", the kids, Monica, Fietro, Agatha and White Vision. I don't know exactly what some will do and who will be on who's side (everyone vs Agatha, everyone vs White Vision, etc. etc.)

2) Doctor Strange will show up. I don't know to what extent he'll be involved but he's going to arrive. 

3) Whatever/whoever the source of Agatha's power will be revealed. My money is on Nightmare. 

4) We won't actually see Nightmare (or whoever it may be). 

5) We will find out that Fietro is another version of Quicksilver. It's possible he's not the X-Men universe (proper) version but just another version of that particular character. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

My expectations for the finale......

Reveal hidden contents

But also a very important one

Spoiler

They will also have to show that multiverse is broke or something otherwise how will they justify next 2 movies. Probably Wanda will do something too big next week, there is whole Nexus story left and so far they have justified all ads.

7 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

But also a very important one

Hide contents

They will also have to show that multiverse is broke or something otherwise how will they justify next 2 movies. Probably Wanda will do something too big next week, there is whole Nexus story left and so far they have justified all ads.

Spoiler

I don't actually expect this. I think the "multiverse is broke" thing is just like a crack in a window. The series is gonna end with it being small, maybe even unnoticed. If Fietro is actually from another universe, then that's enough. It's broken. Then in SM:NWH it becomes a big thing, then DS2 is the fix. 

• Like 3

Spoiler

Well basically all that needs to be resolved is

1) Defeating Agatha and White Vision, which can be done with a simple fight scene. 

2) Wanda ending the Hex, which can be done pretty much instantly. 

3) What happens to Vision/the kids, again this probably takes only a couple of scenes

4) Consequences/fallout for Wanda, depending on what happens. Again takes a couple of scenes at most. 

5) Setting up Multiverse of Madness, which probably just takes a scene or two at the end or maybe Dr. Strange just shows up in a post-credit scene. 

6) More Pietro explanation? Not sure if this is really required, but a line should probably suffice here. 

40ish minutes can do this easily, I think. 

Edited by Menor
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, jatvision said:

I TBH don't care much abt action sequence. I just want answers to everything satisfactory.

Agreed:

Spoiler

if anything I hope the action sequence is short. We already know Monica will become 'Spectrum/Photon' and help Wanda (or go against her). We already know White Vision/SWORD will be taken down. We already know Agatha will be taken down. We know Vision, and their kids will team up with Wanda.

I hope we don't spend an entire 40 minutes for a giant battle with a predictable ending when I'd rather us spend time closing off the multiple arcs that still remain unresolved. I'd rather us spend more time on the emotional, dramatic beats.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2021 at 10:06 AM, jatvision said:
  Hide contents

About that. Hayward was tracking the decay signal of Vibranium in Hex, so what was that all about. I am not sure how are they going to justify Wanda creating life and persons. I hope these are illusions and not the actual physical persons when Hex falls.

But then that doesn't explain the physical Vision we saw coming out of Hex.

I got a bad feeling about this. Hopefully they land it well.

Spoiler

I guess everything works at Wanda's will. Monica cloth didn't change, the moment she leaves the Hex. Because Wanda wants to. Vision is real, but he can't leave the Hex. Because Wanda's subconscious Hex didn't allowed it. The reason why Hayward can still tracking Vision in the Hex,

Edited by Snowman
  • Like 1

Disney better make sure their servers are up to it (lol they probs aren't).

Gonna log in at least an hour early, but I do need to rewatch the last episode. Worked my way through the series this week just as a refresher. Opening scene of the first episode plays a lot more sad knowing exactly what led to it. :(

Very much looking forward to the finale, and I'm guessing it'll give us some kind of hint as to what's going to happen in Dr Strange, but I always like to have as few expectations as possible, so we'll see how it goes.

33 minutes ago, Wondy said:

Tomorrow is going to be a bloodbath on social media when the big actor that Paul Bettany has always wanted to work with turns out to be...himself as White Vision.

All the people expecting Ian McKellen or Patrick Stewart are going to be review bombing the hell out of it. I’m fully preparing myself for a Last Jedi level of discourse when people can’t handle their fan theories being incorrect.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

Last Jedi level

don't think people are that invested in it and hype is nearly as high as TLJ to have that big a fall or reaction.

If this turn out bad, which I doubt (will be watchable good at least), people will just move on to next thing i.e. TFWS. Probably scale of Ant-Man and the Wasp this is.

Personally I will just move on, and will hope that Feige take notes and fix the things if needed be in DS2.

Edit: adding this, yeah about par Ant-Man movie

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ssl.gstatic.com/trends_nrtr/2431_RC04/embed_loader.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> trends.embed.renderExploreWidget("TIMESERIES", {"comparisonItem":[{"keyword":"/g/11bw82pznj","geo":"","time":"2017-11-01 2021-03-05"},{"keyword":"/g/11h4v6h9f5","geo":"","time":"2017-11-01 2021-03-05"},{"keyword":"/m/0126b7rc","geo":"","time":"2017-11-01 2021-03-05"},{"keyword":"/m/0126b88c","geo":"","time":"2017-11-01 2021-03-05"},{"keyword":"/g/11d_7x5tjx","geo":"","time":"2017-11-01 2021-03-05"}],"category":0,"property":""}, {"exploreQuery":"date=2017-11-01%202021-03-05&q=%2Fg%2F11bw82pznj,%2Fg%2F11h4v6h9f5,%2Fm%2F0126b7rc,%2Fm%2F0126b88c,%2Fg%2F11d_7x5tjx","guestPath":"https://trends.google.com:443/trends/embed/"}); </script> 

Edited by jatvision
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

Tomorrow is going to be a bloodbath on social media when the big actor that Paul Bettany has always wanted to work with turns out to be...himself as White Vision.

All the people expecting Ian McKellen or Patrick Stewart are going to be review bombing the hell out of it. I’m fully preparing myself for a Last Jedi level of discourse when people can’t handle their fan theories being incorrect.

He already admitted that it was himself. 

As for finale expectations, I expect a strong ending to the show's narrative but I don't expect some kind of massive MCU-shifting reveals. To quote episode 8 "It's not that kind of show."

Edited by Menor
  • Like 3