Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

14 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

This is like 3-4 weeks after Endgame, FFH was months after. So indeed, before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WandaLegion said:

Latest episode:

Reveal hidden contents

That would be total nuts. 

Although I don't think so. 

**Not a wandavision spoiler**

As for Avengers, I don't think they are running anymore. Maybe I am wrong but let's see. Who will lead them anyway?? Sadly Avengers will have to be built from scratch. We don't know how the dynamic of new Superheroes will be. 

Edited by Madhuvan

1 hour ago, WandaLegion said:

Latest episode:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I don't think so, but it does seem pretty clear that someone else is orchestrating all this. Wanda definitely doesn't seem to be aware of how/why this is happening, even if she knows what is happening and doesn't want to give it up. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Menor said:
  Hide contents

I don't think so, but it does seem pretty clear that someone else is orchestrating all this. Wanda definitely doesn't seem to be aware of how/why this is happening, even if she knows what is happening and doesn't want to give it up. 

Spoiler

like when you are in mourning, dream about the deceased, ~ know somehow/somewhat you are dreaming, but in a very dream-version of try, like less conscious, try to not let go, to not wake up to the new reality like?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:
Spoiler

It seems that the Sokovia Accords are still a thing apparently which is may be why they haven't called up any Avengers yet. 

Spoiler

Which seems like a really dumb thing for world leaders to do post Infinity War.

Edited by jatvision
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, jatvision said:
  Hide contents

Which seems like a really dumb thing for world leaders to do post Infinity War.

Spoiler

maybe a few of those were also snipped out and now they have to figure out who gets which positions.... including a few hardliner of then didn‘t live through the years like the remaining ones did, and as hard headed.... are slow .... up to unwilling / desperate / overwhelmed to... insist on the old to not have to face the new?

laws have changed, so how to handle all the rules, the power..., maybe they did a general reset, to work through toms of papers to amend or not?

A judicatory nightmare...

18 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Also, I think it was really careless of Clint and Steve Roger to leave Wanda like this. 

They were father/brother figure to her and they left her all alone. Dumn decisions all around. 

How were they supposed to know what would happen? I'm sure they did try to comfort her but they were dealing with their own grief as well. Can't blame this on them one bit. 

Edited by Menor

37 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Also, I think it was really careless of Clint and Steve Roger to leave Wanda like this. 

They were father/brother figure to her and they left her all alone. Dumn decisions all around. 

ahm, not sure if old Steve would be still available to do so eg energy-wise, Clint has to come down from Ronin and help his wife and children to adjust and so on.

Spoiler

It seems to be only shortly after, if its really only lets say 3 weeks after, imagine the general chaos, including the need to feed (enough even in the stores?) and house now be backs again, people in part having moved on, a new partner in the homes, moved to smaller places, no one knowing where the new place might be in part too for eg a shorter time at least.

Utterly chaos, slowly balancing out in some details, but not for all, and not finally

Edited by terrestrial
typo

54 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

EXXXXXCUSE ME

Drag Race Please GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

How the hell is this Steve’s fault!? Steve Rogers has never done anything wrong In this life***

omg. 

captain america GIF

I GET that it might be frustrating to watch your fave acting badly, but Wanda is a grown woman. She is making her own decisions. Is it gonna be messy between now and MoM? Oh, yes.  But that’s the fun. That’s part of her journey. We can’t just dismiss it. 

*** this is a complete lie, we all know Steve is That Bitch and it’s why he is iconic, but we’re going to ignore that for a while. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Spoiler

I think it's also pretty clear that the "Acting Director" was doing some kind of weapons experimentation on Vision, and that's why he's so bloodthirsty and wanting to take any chance to kill Wanda. Although firing a missile is just stupid. What does he think that will do to someone as powerful as Wanda? 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Well, to be fair Thor left the earth with the Guardians, Clint probably returned with his family and is trying to rebuild his life after what he did as Ronin and I'm not sure Bruce is running away anymore from Ross and likely is the only one that kept working either at the Avengers HQ or in some other Stark facility. I don't think Strange decided to join Avengers as he has to stay in a single place and deals with other sorts of problems. Peter is doing his own thing as seen in Far From Home and Carol is gone from Earth again. We'll have to wait and see what Sam, Bucky and Rhodes did after Endgame. So likely Avengers aren't even a thing anymore, or at least not what they used to.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Menor said:
  Hide contents

I have a feeling Agnes is villainous. She seems almost too aware. Evan Peters Quicksilver is also suspicious, seems like someone sent him because they didn't want the conversation with Vision to go any further. 

Spoiler

Agree about Evan Peters. Timing of his appearance was clearly deliberate to distract Wanda and Vision and to further confuse them. Probably either conjured by the true villain or is the true villain in disguise. 

• Like 4