Eric the IF

92nd Academy Awards Discussion Thread | PARASITE WINS BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS #BONGHIVE

24 minutes ago, Eric the Hedgehog said:

Ten years ago, Demi Lovato tweeted that she'd sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl someday and she did it. Seven years ago, Patrick Mahomes tweeted that it must be amazing to be to say, "I'm going to Disney World!" after winning the Super Bowl and this year he was the MVP. The power of speaking things into existence!

Little Women is an Oscar winner, yay!

I had 1917 taking Production Design, but Hollywood is plenty deserving as a winner.

But I did get Costume Design right. I think I personally preferred Hollywood by a teensy bit in this category, but all those lovely dresses in Little Women were on-point, so I definitely can't complain about this win.

I love the idea of a Bridesmaids reunion, but Billie Eilish's facial expression said it all as far as the Maya Rudolph/Kristen Wiig shtick was concerned. Yikes indeed.

Just now, Cap said:

I don't know how any of these can be the Best Costume Design of the year?  Did any of them have Twitter on Fire for three months? #JusticeForTheSweater

evans-inset-810x610.jpg

TIMOTHEE WAS SEXY IN EVERY COSTUME HE WAS IN AND YOU KNOW IT