Eric Lasagna

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

7 minutes ago, A Star is Orm said:

I still think they will move it up to Wednesday, probably right after the premiere in London starts (10:30 AM PST.) Either way, we'll be hearing a bunch of reactions this week.

Here's hoping. Reviews I understand, but I'm not trying to wait another week for reactions. This is my best guess for the week, too - right during or after the London premiere.

9 minutes ago, Dragoncaine said:

Here's hoping. Reviews I understand, but I'm not trying to wait another week for reactions. This is my best guess for the week, too - right during or after the London premiere.

Yeah, I think the reviews will stay where they are on the 28th, but it would make no sense to hold back the social media embargo since the internet is going to be filled with spoilers come Wednesday afternoon anyway.

4 minutes ago, Potiki said:

It is crazy and we are only going to see more of it ILM seems to be ramping up StageCraft very rapidly. 

Not just ILM.  Paramount rolled out its own version for various Star Trek shows, and I'd be very surprised if other fx houses/other studios weren't seeking out their own versions of this type of tech.

• Like 1