Eric Lasagna

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

12 minutes ago, AnDr3s said:

kinda low high end lmao

From deadline: Everyone is waiting for Warner Bros. The Batman next weekend, and many sources tell me it’s bound easily for a $100M+ opening, in fact $115M+, and the advance ticket sales are there to prove that.

Studios and Trades are conservative when it comes to projections 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Halba said:

Directors cut hinted at by director Reeves.  There were a few cut scenes.  Will be well over 3 hrs long maybe close to 3.5 hours.  Will be released maybe a year later. 

There is literally an interview posted in here where Reeves says there will not be a director's cut lol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Halba said:

Directors cut hinted at by director Reeves.  There were a few cut scenes.  Will be well over 3 hrs long maybe close to 3.5 hours.  Will be released maybe a year later. 

He literally said in that interview he will not release a director's cut.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So yeah The Batman...it's freaking  brilliant...in every single aspect. 3 hours of it and I just want to see it again.And again. It's a gripping, masterfully crafted noir. Goes all in with its detective aspect. It feels like Reeves not only wanted to make the best Batman film but dedicated his heart and soul in this. Acting is great across the board. In terms of Batman depiction... idk just yet if this is the best Batman yet (it is very different from what came before after all) but Pattinson definitely gives the best Batman performance. His Bruce and Batman feel like totally different characters but work perfectly as alter egos...idk if I am making any sense here but you will know when you see it. And Paul Dano is hands down the most Underrated actor of his generation. Score and Cinematography are among the best I have seen in many many years. Hoslestly i think there is not one thing I didn't like about this.

P.S. Thought I hit submit later but apparently did not. If the mods deleted because of whatever reason then I am sorry for reposting.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

So yeah The Batman...it's freaking  brilliant...in every single aspect. 3 hours of it and I just want to see it again.And again. It's a gripping, masterfully crafted noir. Goes all in with its detective aspect. It feels like Reeves not only wanted to make the best Batman film but dedicated his heart and soul in this. Acting is great across the board. In terms of Batman depiction... idk just yet if this is the best Batman yet (it is very different from what came before after all) but Pattinson definitely gives the best Batman performance. His Bruce and Batman feel like totally different characters but work perfectly as alter egos...idk if I am making any sense here but you will know when you see it. And Paul Dano is hands down the most Underrated actor of his generation. Score and Cinematography are among the best I have seen in many many years. Hoslestly i think there is not one thing I didn't like about this.

P.S. Thought I hit submit later but apparently did not. If the mods deleted because of whatever reason then I am sorry for reposting.

How was Zoe?

3 hours ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Thanks for the thoughts...do you think this will be universally liked by audiences? Is it polarizing in any way? (Not interested in anything spoiled, just general thoughts)

3 hours ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

How would you compare Dano's performance to Ledgers?