Eric Prime

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

1 hour ago, ThomasNicole said:

I'm laughing at the latest rotten review added on RT that is basically a guide of what movies kids should watch. 

"Wondering if The Batman is ok for kids? The newest Batman film starring Robert Pattinson is quite dark and not kid friendly for younger ages. I wouldn’t recommend it for kids under 13. DC has a reputation for being darker in general, but films like Wonder Woman have a more superhero vibe. The Batman does not, so if you’re looking for that, this one’s not for you. You’re gonna get a very broody Batman that never smiles." 

I'm laughing but i'm a bit shocked they accept this as a review.

Common Sense Media?

2 minutes ago, BruiseCruise said:

Black Panther had better reviews and didn't sniff 250m OW, relax

BP aint Batman and The Batman is opening in a D.E.A.D. market.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm changing my booking from Wednesday evening to Thursday evening. 

Up to 300-400mm of rain forecast through to Thursday morning.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/residents-warned-as-dangerous-weather-system-travels-south-towards-sydney/news-story/559325f8761d34c5ad29539d3c8799c9

Forecast accumulated rain between Tuesday and Friday, according to the ECMWF-HRES model. Picture: Weatherzone

10 minutes ago, Halba said:

no it did not. how can it suck -its RT is 87%, i thought it was great, of course some nit picks but its very good.

Good lord. 

An individual's opinion of a film doesn't change because a film has a high RT score. That person didn't like it. 

44 minutes ago, AnDr3s said:

my cinemascore prediction is A-

That’s what I’ve been predicting. The past four DC movies have all gotten a B+, so it’d be nice to have something break the trend, even if an A- is nothing special for a superhero movie. 

47 minutes ago, AnDr3s said:

my cinemascore prediction is A-

I agree but I do wonder if the horror/gritty elements accompanied by a very different take on Bruce Wayne / Batman would skew some people towards a B+.

Every time you do something radically different with a character that every one knows - you're bound to a chunk of the audience going "this is not my thang", so I wonder if that'd play a role.