Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

5 minutes ago, Dragoncaine said:

Yup, so the TV spots and latest trailer were obviously using older VFX footage. Hopefully the final product looks at least a decent amount better with some of those unfinished shots.

I don’t know about that. How often do finished movies actually look noticeably better than the trailers? 

10 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

I don’t know about that. How often do finished movies actually look noticeably better than the trailers? 

Ordinarily I'd agree with you, and that still may be the case here. But I also doubt the VFX team said "the cut is unfinished," and all that was left to do was like 4 days of work. The truth is probably somewhere in between

59 minutes ago, Dragoncaine said:

Ordinarily I'd agree with you, and that still may be the case here. But I also doubt the VFX team said "the cut is unfinished," and all that was left to do was like 4 days of work. The truth is probably somewhere in between

I don’t really know how it works, but I guess maybe since Cinemacon is planned months in advance, the cut they screened might’ve been from a couple of months ago. Anyone who’s more well versed in this can feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. 

In any case, the CGI they showed in the trailer is pretty rough, and I don’t know if I buy that the finished product will look any better. 

1 hour ago, belblazer said:

Still lots of comments about the opening sequence/first hour of the movie.

This is the guy that loved Justice League by Whedon and Quantumania.

But yes, the first hour seems like the best part and  coincidentally it’s the portion of the film that had less reshoots…

2 hours ago, poweranimals said:

In what way is it not correct?

He said that Shang Chi and Wakanda Forever have better audience scores/reception than any DC film in the past 5 years. Joker, while unconventional comic book movie, is still DC film and it obviously has better audience scores than Shang Chi and Wakanda Forever.