Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

1 hour ago, titanic2187 said:

I actually hope this movie can be a giant hit but Ezra Millers would still get his fair share of consequences. That is actually a way to show that no amount of wealth and talent can let loose on a criminal.  

agreed 100%

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cooldude97 said:

you, new profile people keep saying that for the past week yet every time on the tracking thread you are proven wrong

what are you talking about ? 

Comp - T-15

0.305x of The Batman (6.59M)

0.908x of Jurassic World 3 (16.35M)

0.281x of Thor 4 (8.14M)

2.347x of Black Adam (17.83M)

0.812x of Avatar 2 (13.8M)

0.355x of Ant-Man 3 (6.22M)

0.460x of Guardians 3 (8.04M)

54 minutes ago, Wesley said:

Comp - T-15

0.281x of Thor 4 (8.14M)

I was just about to say the same thing. It's also closer to release so the x2 held for a while now

Edited by YSLDC

2 hours ago, Wesley said:

Comp - T-15

0.281x of Thor 4 (8.14M)

Black Adam's presales at the same equivalent time. You new profile guys really don't know how to read the tracking thread tbh. It's not an impressive feat because Black Adam started slow and accelerated. 

• Like 1

Considering Spider-Verse excellent reviews and opening weekend possibly $125M+, I wonder if it will slightly deflate Flash's opening. Tickets are quite expensive these days and there must be decent overlap between Spider-Verse & Flash's audience pool. 

41 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

Considering Spider-Verse excellent reviews and opening weekend possibly $125M+, I wonder if it will slightly deflate Flash's opening. Tickets are quite expensive these days and there must be decent overlap between Spider-Verse & Flash's audience pool. 

One is animation and one is live-action. 

1 hour ago, Mulder said:

Black Adam's presales at the same equivalent time. You new profile guys really don't know how to read the tracking thread tbh. It's not an impressive feat because Black Adam started slow and accelerated. 

and how do you know this isn’t gonna accelerate when reviews come out. Black Adam’s reviews was very bad and Flash aint getting that bad reviews.  

Edited by Wesley

6 minutes ago, Wesley said:

and how do you know this isn’t gonna accelerate when reviews come out. Black Adam’s reviews was very bad and Flash aint getting that bad reviews.  

Black Adam was only able to accelerate like that because it was so low to start with.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Black Adam was only able to accelerate like that because it was so low to start with.

why are you so negative on this. This could definitely accelerate when reviews and WOM gets here next week 

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

I can’t wait for the reviews to come out so we can finally stop having to go off the word of people like BSL. 

I'm pretty sure that there are several other and reliable people who have said something about the movie. We know that.

12 minutes ago, belblazer said:

I'm pretty sure that there are several other and reliable people who have said something about the movie. We know that.

I don’t really trust all these scoopers and influencers. I’d prefer to see what the actual reviews are like. 

• Like 1

Dear God the “why you’re so negative” people is so annoying, it’s data not opinions, it is what it is, the constant need for someone to keep writing the best possible scenario to not be perceived as haters is ridiculous 

I get it’s frustrating, i was sad seeing GOTG3 sales but complaining about people for being “negative” when it’s just numbers is so weird, the tracking thread was nearly turning into harassment 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Dear God the “why you’re so negative” people is so annoying, it’s data not opinions, it is what it is, the constant need for someone to keep writing the best possible scenario to not be perceived as haters is ridiculous 

I get it’s frustrating, i was sad seeing GOTG3 sales but complaining about people for being “negative” when it’s just numbers is so weird, the tracking thread was nearly turning into harassment 

I think numbers turns into negativity when people come into this thread with an agenda with the numbers. 

There's a difference between saying it's numbers and gloating it's numbers. That's when it gets bad and actually toxic.

And since it's a DC movie thread, the timing of action being taken is much slower than other threads and that toxicity festers.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

I think numbers turns into negativity when people come into this thread with an agenda with the numbers. 

There's a difference between saying it's numbers and gloating it's numbers. That's when it gets bad and actually toxic.

And since it's a DC movie thread, the timing of action being taken is much slower than other threads and that toxicity festers.

History always repeats itself. 🤣

Lost in all this,  it's not a make or break it film for DC.  It changes nothing about their future plans.  So let's say someone was a DC hater,  not saying anyone is here,  they are going to have to work overtime to hate on James Gunn's Superman movie as well.  

These movies are coming out whether you like it or not. 

45 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

Lost in all this,  it's not a make or break it film for DC.  It changes nothing about their future plans.  So let's say someone was a DC hater,  not saying anyone is here,  they are going to have to work overtime to hate on James Gunn's Superman movie as well.  

These movies are coming out whether you like it or not. 

its' not a make or break film. Wierd thing is at one time it might have bene, but not now.

I expect it is going to be a hit, but not quite a blockbuster. 

And, I agree, Gunn's Superman movie is going to be a make or break movie for DC studios.

• Like 1