Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

Saoirse-Monica Jackson has teased DC’s forthcoming movie, The Flash, claiming that audiences will be “blown away” by Ezra Miller’s performance in the titular role.

The 28-year-old Derry Girls star has been cast in an undisclosed role in the 2023 superhero film, which follows The Flash as he travels through time to prevent his mother’s murder.

Speaking to Vanity Fair about the film, Jackson said: “Honestly, it was so amazing for me to see that level of production and that level of creative freedom and scope.

“A lot of our scenes were improvised, and I think that it was a really supportive and creative environment.”

When asked what it was like working alongside Miller – who uses they/them pronouns – Jackson said: “What a remarkable talent, and I think what a brilliant Flash. It’s just the perfect casting for The Flash.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/flash-ezra-miller-derry-girls-b2196508.html#Echobox=1665005861

Very curious about her and Rudy Mancuso's role. I believe that she will be Patty Spivot and Rudy maybe a villain.

A scriptment for Wonder Woman 3 by Patty Jenkins is expected imminently and a script for a Flash sequel is already written — by Aquaman scribe David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick — in case that movie, to be released June 23, 2023, does well. 

DC Movies: James Gunn Pitches in Secret, Dwayne Johnson Eyes Superman – The Hollywood Reporter

• Astonished 1

On 10/14/2022 at 11:49 AM, The GOAT said:

They're not trying to save Ezra Miller. They're trying to save the $200+ million that they invested in the movie and the future of the DC franchise. 

Isn't Dwayne Johnson the future of the DC franchise?