Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

8 minutes ago, belblazer said:

hmmm this and the Snyder Cut are on the list with only 15 minutes of panel.

Hall of Heroes:

Wonder Woman 1984 - 30 mins

Montreal Game Announcement - 75 mins

The Flash - 15 mins

The Suicide Squad - 2 hours

Surprise Panel - 45 mins

Justice League - 15 mins

Black Adam - 45 mins

New Movie Announcement - 15 mins

Aquaman 2 - 30 mins

Shazam 2 - 30 mins

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League - 30 mins

The Batman - 30 mins

All those runtimes are wrong lmao. 

Edited by lorddemaxus

10 minutes ago, belblazer said:

hmmm this and the Snyder Cut are on the list with only 15 minutes of panel.

Hall of Heroes:

Wonder Woman 1984 - 30 mins

Montreal Game Announcement - 75 mins

The Flash - 15 mins

The Suicide Squad - 2 hours

Surprise Panel - 45 mins

Justice League - 15 mins

Black Adam - 45 mins

New Movie Announcement - 15 mins

Aquaman 2 - 30 mins

Shazam 2 - 30 mins

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League - 30 mins

The Batman - 30 mins

The Flash panel's only 10 minutes long. Doesn't mention any surprise guests either, so guessing no Keaton announcement. Considering Kilmer's listed as a guest, I think Keaton probably passed and they went for Kilmer lol

Edited by TMP

14 minutes ago, TMP said:

The Flash panel's only 10 minutes long. Doesn't mention any surprise guests either, so guessing no Keaton announcement. Considering Kilmer's listed as a guest, I think Keaton probably passed and they went for Kilmer lol

💀 I hated the Keaton idea but replace him for Kilmer is even worse

33 minutes ago, TMP said:

How long would it take to make a Keaton announcement tbh. The panel will likely just be a couple of questions, confirmation of the movie and a couple of cast announcements which can include Keaton. They don't have anything else ready right now since it isn't fully casting. 

It's pretty much impossible to count out the Keaton news from the length of the panel since it isn't an actual in person panel.

1 hour ago, belblazer said:

💀 I hated the Keaton idea but replace him for Kilmer is even worse

Kilmer's sadly not going to be doing this movie, or any major feature anytime soon, unfortunately.  (He probably only has a brief cameo in Top Gun.)  He's just not in the condition for it...unless it's a method role that ties into his condition.  They're obviously having him there celebrating and/or possibly announcing a restored new edit of Batman Forever.

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 2

On 8/15/2020 at 1:41 PM, excel1 said:

WB would be insane to not have Keaton in this after word leaked everywhere. Disappointment would be huge. 

It may not be up to them, man...  Humans make their own choices, and Keaton was always a "particular" guy. 

He’s a very substantial part of the emotional impact of the movie. The interaction and relationship between Barry and Affleck’s Wayne will bring an emotional level that we haven’t seen before,” the director added. "It’s Barry’s movie, it’s Barry’s story, but their characters are more related than we think. They both lost their mothers to murder, and that’s one of the emotional vessels of the movie. That’s where the Affleck Batman kicks in.”

“I’m glad to be collaborating with someone who has been on both sides of the camera, too,” Muschietti said. “He understands.”

Affleck won’t be the only Batman making a comeback; a few more of the alternate-dimension heroes who turn up in the Flash movie will be figures we’ve seen before. Michael Keaton’s Batman from the 1989 Tim Burton film is also set to appear in what Muschietti said was a “substantial” part.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, cax16 said:

Exactly my thoughts lol 

and fucking hell, this would of been way more exciting to announce at Fandome. 

Ya, 100%. Especially since they mention Keaton is on for it as well. 

Like, imagine having Keaton AND Affleck be introduced at FanDome! Like, I hate scoop culture sometimes. 

1 minute ago, reddevil19 said:

Ya, 100%. Especially since they mention Keaton is on for it as well. 

Like, imagine having Keaton AND Affleck be introduced at FanDome! Like, I hate scoop culture sometimes. 

I don’t know why WB let this get out, I’m so intrigued by this but it would of been such a cool thing to see announced at Fandome. Ah well.