movies!movies!

Bullet Train | Sony | August 5, 2022 | Brad Pitt and a bunch of other people

1 minute ago, Hatebox said:

Just saw an article with the headline “does bullet train have a post credits scene?”

Fuck you, Marvel. 

my local cinema literally has a sign that tells you which movies currently playing have a credits scene.

• Like 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

my local cinema literally has a sign that tells you which movies currently playing have a credits scene.

The kids that worked at my cinema were telling people the post credit scene for Captain Marvel so that people would leave faster.

• Like 1

First trailer was pretty good but the second one made it look obnoxious, reviews imply its more like the 2nd trailer

the book any better?

4 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

The only thing that remotely makes me want to watch this now is some review called it Tarantino-lite in some scenes but Leitch couldn't carry the dark comedy/dialogues like his movies.

I stopped reading the review after the 15th "off the rails" "Run out  track" puns lol

I remember at CinemaCon when Sony talked up this movie and gave a couple of the cast members Sony Marvel films, made me pretty hyped for the film but hearing it is boring for this concept of film ... yeah I'll probably wait for a home release I watched Prey and have The Sandman to get through this weekend anyway. 

• Like 1