PanaMovie

THE BATMAN OS THREAD - 745M WW so far

2 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Thanks to WB’s stubbornness, likely fall short of NTTD. While dune crawl past 400m worldwide total, this will have to crawl past 400m overseas.

The movie opens next week in Hong Kong.

Edited by efialtes76
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, dax33 said:

It's not gonna outgross NTTD, is it?

James Bond is really loved in the UK and Germany - NTTD did 200m in those two (125 and 75) while Batman did 70m (52m and 18m). Same for the Netherlands (on a smaller scale).

And it was the final Danial Craig movie and not reboot number 23000.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mr Roark said:

NTTD is still waiting for an updated total that will likely bring its cume to $780M.

That's exactly what I wanted to write, BoxOfficeMojo is getting more and more terrible and in the case of No Time To Die it stopped updating the total in mid-December, while the film continued to gross until the end of January

Recently they also did it with No Way Home stopping at 1.088 overseas, I hope that sooner or later they will fix the figures but I wouldn't hope too much: Demon Slayer is still at 450M while in reality it has exceeded 500M almost a year ago...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MG10 said:

That's exactly what I wanted to write, BoxOfficeMojo is getting more and more terrible and in the case of No Time To Die it stopped updating the total in mid-December, while the film continued to gross until the end of January

Recently they also did it with No Way Home stopping at 1.088 overseas, I hope that sooner or later they will fix the figures but I wouldn't hope too much: Demon Slayer is still at 450M while in reality it has exceeded 500M almost a year ago...

Until this day I feel sad because of the BOM change after IMDB bought it.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 6:47 PM, Illuminegion Confirmed said:

135*2.5+50 China, DOM 110*2.7, 700ish?

Hey this really didn't turn out too far from the mark. 25 too low Dom ow but OS total and Dom legs are on point.