The Wild Eric

⊃∪∩⪽ Part II | March 1, 2024 | Reactions drop February 15, reviews February 21 | Zendaya for our next C-3P0

3 hours ago, emoviefan said:

Who the hell is this guy and who does he work for? He must work in the industry in some way.

He works for one of the chains. 

Used to be a member here and provided early numbers, before he got on his high horse and started harassing the mods and got permabanned. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SchumacherFTW said:

He works for one of the chains. 

Used to be a member here and provided early numbers, before he got on his high horse and started harassing the mods and got permabanned. 

Don't forget the epilogue where he tried to sneak back in through an alternative account named CREED B JORDAN or something like that in, I think, around March of last year. The moderators would find out and kick him back out shortly afterwards though. I wonder how they connected the dots, because I don't remember any posts from said account.

2 hours ago, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

If this makes above $100M OW I will take everyone on this thread out to Chili’s for dinner.

Agreed.  I mean on not scoring a $100 mil. opening weekend.  😁  But I DO think it will have a longer, steady success via WOM at the box office.  IF audiences respond to it more (Zendaya's bigger part and more epic battles will help).  

• Like 1