EmpireCity

Christmas Weekend Thread (24-26 Dec). No Way Home (84.5m) | Matrix (22.5m 5 day) | Sing 2 (39.4m 5 day)

8 minutes ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Nope, sat xmas was observed Fri

No… Christmas Eve was observed Friday 

buuuuuuut it really doesn’t matter. Most people have several days this week off, if not the whole week

Edited by Mango

10 minutes ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Nope, sat xmas was observed Fri

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

buuuuuuut it really doesn’t matter. Most people have several days this week off, if not the whole week

Yea for my company we observed X-Mas Eve on Friday (as it was) and got our Christmas holiday today. 

7 hours ago, Daxtreme said:

Eternals is my favorite MCU movie of 2021  :ph34r:  lmao

Spidey is already pulling off an almost miracle with this run, I mean at this point no matter where it finishes, it's legendary

9 hours ago, wildphantom said:

Well I liked Eternals quite a bit! 

Eternals is the "why was it reviewed this bad?" movie of the year for me.

Some of my friends came with me expecting a trainwreck and left scratching their heads on why the reception was this bad (talking about critics here). One of them hated it though. So i guess one thing is for sure. It's a movie that causes strong reactions for better or worse. 

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Mango said:

Federally, Xmas was observed Fri and nothing was observed today. Practically, a lot of people are off today and for this entire week.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Ok why y'all acting surprised. Neither was 2nd weekend of 85 surprising nor is it this or next 7 days will be.

85 was definitely surprising, cmon. 24 would be pretty normal daily pattern it's just that PS at xxr's location were awful.

4 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I mean comeon, I've been saying for weeks now that it can drop to 85M after 250M weekend.

Yeah, but that was pretty pessimistic 😛

Sat Sun were awful, it's some omicron not normal trending

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Product Driven Legion said:

85 was definitely surprising, cmon. 24 would be pretty normal daily pattern it's just that PS at xxr's location were awful.

FYI on that front, my count just now for tomorrow is running 13.5% ahead of the count I did last night for today (490 vs 432). 

• Like 1