Eric the Ape

Weekday Numbers (12/27-30) | Asgard 2 says 20.5 Thursday for NWH | Derby is Back!

6 minutes ago, JonahVex said:

Just found out Avatar re-release got the domestic up to 760 instead of the 750 number I was going with, not sure Spidey can pull that off

Looking at TROS and TLJ from day 13 onward, NWH should fall somewhere between $641M and $756M lolol. It's a big range. Split the difference and lets call it $699M, just shy of Black Panther. 

Edited by RiddlerXXR
  • Disbelief 1

6 minutes ago, RiddlerXXR said:

Looking at TROS and TLJ from day 13 onward, NWH should fall somewhere between $641M and $756M lolol. It's a big range. Split the difference and lets call it $699M, just shy of Black Panther. 

$641M 

TROS or TLJ dropped that hard? Was there competition during that time?

3 minutes ago, Danhjpn said:

$641M 

TROS or TLJ dropped that hard? Was there competition during that time?

Yea that's just using TROS numbers from day 13 onward and adding it to NWH total after today. TROS only did $125M from day 13 to the end. By comparison, TFA did $336M more. 

4 hours ago, Eric Smith said:

I'll be the first to admit that the idea of "Flintstones but Jurassic Park" the ending to Fallen Kingdom teases is a brilliant one and something I would have been all over as a kid. And despite my misgivings about the Jurassic World series (y'all are lucky I'm a mod, because I could go on a rant about how awful those two movies are), I know for a fact it'll make gobs of money just on that idea alone. And also member berries.

Even people who hated Fallen Kingdom were saying the ending hooked them for the next one.

I remember the doom and gloom of Homecoming second weekend drop and how bad 334m domestic total was. Now the third movie of the trilogy has already 500m dom. For sure they should have listened those people saying nobody wanted new spiderman movies.