Eric Duncan

Weekday Numbers (12/27-30) | Asgard 2 says 20.5 Thursday for NWH | Derby is Back!

1 minute ago, Tokugennumataka said:

Yeah, what's up with that? Over 41M on Wed and Thurs? Are they expecting Thurs to be 15% over Wed? 

More probable they're expecting a light drop or flat today and then light increase tomorrow going by precedent.

53 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

A Journal For Jordan has been completely rejected. Is this a theatrical exclusive?!

Michael B Jordan has had a terrible few years. 

Every adult drama has failed this year. Gucci's numbers would be awful normal years but is.. acceptable given the context. Add those factors with the film's bad reviews and weak marketing, it was destined to flop. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

It is early, but $19.5m

Very good drop from Wednesday -8.3% and down 30% from previous week. Thursday should be flat or slight increase going by previous years but we'll see. Either way 600M+ by Sunday and should leg it's way close to Avatar. 

• Like 6
  • Astonished 1

3 hours ago, Ronin46 said:

Looking at the figures for Matrix and I don't belive it will be at 29.3M by Friday (34.6-5.3). That "12M" for the weekend est had 4.5 for Sunday and Charlie said it was 3.5 and then 1.7 on Monday and cant belive it would do any better than flat for the next 3 days. 

Think it will do 3.5 on the weekend and be around 32M by end of the weekend.

I was hoping that weekdays would help Matrix to at least reach 50 million by the end of its run. But Monday and Tuesday numbers are dreadful, Matrix is bombing truly hard.   =S  Will kill its chances of a sequel? 

1 hour ago, CrazyDavy87 said:

I was hoping that weekdays would help Matrix to at least reach 50 million by the end of its run. But Monday and Tuesday numbers are dreadful, Matrix is bombing truly hard.   =S  Will kill its chances of a sequel? 

I don't think they will make another movie. Perhaps a tv show in the future but wont have any of the original cast. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tokugennumataka said:

Assuming Spidey moves to 590M by New year's day, comparing to other big December openers with multi <4x, since their New year: 

TFA - 778M

TLJ - 684M

TROS - 744M

RO - 721M

TH:UJ - 730M

TH:TDOS - 709M

IAL - 719M

Tron - 777M

Avg - 733M

I see more TLJ legs, difficult to arrive to 700 M

• Disbelief 1