baumer

Weekend Numbers (THG 33.5, AR 21.4, Titanic 17.3)

Shame I was sans internet over the weekend. Very impressed by THG hold, I can't believe it so easily won the weekend, I was expecting a close finnish between the three. It might actually win next week too, which would be awesome! Very disappointed by the openers, especially Titanic.

Agreed I love the Europe style of work. Plus for my field I think the European countries pay better.I am not looking on forward to graduate it sounds depressing 40 hours a week and having like no days off.

Lol. I work 52 hours a week not including 10 hours on Saturdays and Sundays.

kayumanggi: what kind of work do you do? You must be swimming with money with that :D

I like my job but compensation is low :( I'm happy though that in a way I have a side job that connects me to the movie world :D

Edited by forg

BTW, The Raid was #11 this week and its getting a considerably wider release next weekend. I think it will make the top 10.

Yeah, Mojo says like +650 theaters I think.I am about to go to work and I am hoping our booking agent will give it to us. It is such a freaking sick movie.

Yeah, Mojo says like +650 theaters I think.I am about to go to work and I am hoping our booking agent will give it to us. It is such a freaking sick movie.

Yup, a few theaters by me have it now and I saw it on Friday and it was awesome! One of the best action movies I've seen in a while...some of the fight scenes were flat out amazing!

kayumanggi: what kind of work do you do? You must be swimming with money with that :D

I like my job but compensation is low :( I'm happy though that in a way I have a side job that connects me to the movie world :D

Turo ako sa Korean ng English. He he.

Lol. I work 52 hours a week not including 10 hours on Saturdays and Sundays.

I might be doing the same or simlar hours after college. I was talking to my friend who is graduate and she go offered a job in her career field to that pays $12 an. About 4 sick days a year and work every holiday. Plus weekends.

when will the actual numbers be updated?

Whenever the studios get around to it. Some studios are faster than others with it. Everything should be updated by early afternoon pst.

I don't think THG will be adjusted down. They already gave it a pretty big drop on Sunday, same with Titanic. Unless there are some 50% drops, I thin THG will be fine.

I might be doing the same or simlar hours after college. I was talking to my friend who is graduate and she go offered a job in her career field to that pays $12 an. About 4 sick days a year and work every holiday. Plus weekends.

Well, I wish you all the best. :)

Well, I wish you all the best. :)

It will for a couple of years then I will go graduate school and become a medical school. The get better hours and better pap and better benefit. So in the end it will be good as long into grad school.