Eric Lasagna

THE BATMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 134M OW DOM, 258.2M WW | Biggest WB opening since BvS. First non Disney-affiliated 100M OW since 2018

3 minutes ago, Cap said:

I mean I totally am with you. Cant wait for Punk at Revolution is going to bananas MJF ass. That is the truth Batman versus joker matchup of the weekend. 

that go home promo was aaaaamazing. 

• Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

nSNbTH1.jpg
Verified Audience starts at 100%, altough there are less than 50 reviews yet. Verified avgerage score stands at 4.7, while all aduiences stands at 92% with 4.6 average score

This number means next to nothing - of course Batman’s biggest fans are the first to snatch up early tickets to see it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Planning to do this weekly going forward, maybe get a blog or website or suchnot set up. But for now it’s just a post.   

Legion Weekend Forecast

Batman 115-142M (128M)

Uncharted 9.2M

Dog 6M

NWH 4M

Nile 2.25M

Jackass 1.45M

Sing 1.35M

Marry Me 775k

Cyrano 720k

Scream 600k

Studio 666 550k

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Starting a 3 hour movie which has no Batman or Avengers in it. I know nothing about the movie apart from the title and the fact that it's nominated for Best Picture and Director this year and is Japanese.

Gonna go out on a limb and suggest that someone may pilot an automobile

• Like 3

My two cents on Euphoria is that it's a filthier, better-made, much more well-acted, but just as poorly-written version of one of those teen-targeted The CW/Freeform shows that thinks it's better than those just because it's an HBO production that can get away with depicting everything those shows can't. Will be happy to be proven wrong but I don't see Sam Levinson enjoying much success at all beyond it, especially after Malcolm & Marie came and went with no one caring.

28 minutes ago, Derby Legion said:

Planning to do this weekly going forward, maybe get a blog or website or suchnot set up. But for now it’s just a post.   

Legion Weekend Forecast

Batman 115-142M (128M)

Uncharted 9.2M

Dog 6M

NWH 4M

Nile 2.25M

Jackass 1.45M

Sing 1.35M

Marry Me 775k

Cyrano 720k

Scream 600k

Studio 666 550k

Haven't been on here in months, wow, I would have thought Batman would be a lock for 175 mil+.  (I was hoping for that too)

Are there concerns from many others that this will go under 150 mil?

Edited by CaptainJackSparrow
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Starting a 3 hour movie which has no Batman or Avengers in it. I know nothing about the movie apart from the title and the fact that it's nominated for Best Picture and Director this year and is Japanese.

I finished with a Japanese movie tonight as well oddly enough. This may shock some of you, but Rashomon is a good movie!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Haven't been on here in months, wow, I would have thought Batman would be a lock for 175 mil+.  (I was hoping for that too)

Are there concerns from many others that this will go under 150 mil?

Am thinking ~140 and I think most of the tracking thread data indicates sub 150 (though it is still very much in the range of possibility). 

Edited by Menor Reborn
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

Am thinking ~140 and I think most of the tracking thread data indicates sub 150 (though it is still very much in the range of possibility). 

Dang, thanks for the info! Any potential reasonings as to why this film may not open as huge as other past Batmans?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Derby Legion said:

Then what is @terrestrial? Ascended being?

40 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Naa she is fairly young. Tele is an Eternal.

haha, I am older than him (I am in my 6th decade, he is not)

Soooo, what‘s up beside it being the Batman opening weekend?

Wasn‘t in a cinema in ages (live in one of the worst counties… and so on)

• Like 2
  • Astonished 4