Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

They couldn't release F7 this week because of the major russian movie Battle for Sevastopol. In a way we adopted chinese protection strategy. No major foreign movies with major russian releases. That's why The Avengers moved from April 30th to April 23th. 

Yeah but this year AoU will open to 1.2B ruble

No ^^"

In 2012 Avengers had 1.2+ billion ruble gross, which is $43 million. But 1.2 Billion ruble in 2015 is just $21 million!  :o  :(  :sadno:

It's just incredible, and sad...I can see TA2 doing between $30m-35m with the current exchange rates, that would mean more than POTC4 in Rubles.

Juni, what are your expectations for TA2? OW/total

He mentioned 2B Rubles couple of pages back. That should be all time 2nd biggest movie in ruble?

Let us see how big F7 opens. That should be huge as well. I think 10M+ USD even with crappy exchange rates.

Edited by keysersoze123

Actually exchange rates now are better than they were in winter.

which makes me even more bitter for BotFA :sadno: 

They couldn't release F7 this week because of the major russian movie Battle for Sevastopol. In a way we adopted chinese protection strategy. No major foreign movies with major russian releases. That's why The Avengers moved from April 30th to April 23th.

in TA's case its a great decision  :D

have to wait til Sunday to join others throwing money at FF7;)

Edited by Lady of Lorien
  • Like 1