CJohn

THE MORBIUS OPENING WEEKEND THREAD | #MORBIUSSWEEP #LETOSWEEP | SONY SWEEPS WITH 84M WW OW | 39.1M OW | 17.1M OD | 5.7M PREVIEWS

3 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

The numbers don't look as bad as some want them to.  I would say it is going to end up flat or within a few percentage either way. 

Right now looks like up maybe 5% from true Friday.  

Thanks as always!

30 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

The numbers don't look as bad as some want them to.  I would say it is going to end up flat or within a few percentage either way. 

Probably around $35-38m OW with a final total of $70-80m Domestically. Thanks for these numbers as usual.

Anything on TLC or Dog?

31 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Still a drop of almost 30%, which is...not great.

Edited by Ezen Baklattan

51 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

I want Leto to sweep the 40M OW.

2 hours ago, Eric Legion said:

Batman will end the weekend with ~349.5M off a 17.5M week, so to hit 400M it only takes… better than 26% weekly drops. 

Sure, I mean, why not :sparta:

NWH made 29m in its 5th week ending with 707m total. It will make 100m more from that point onwards. 

Batman made 27m last week (its 4th week) with a total of 338m. It could have gone past 400m if it had an open field and calendar config like NWH home. But competition has killed its chances. Sustained 25% or better holds week after week are impossible. 

2 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

I know absolutely no one cares but me, but would appreciate a TLC update. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Eric Legion said:

Sat/true fri, selected moves:

FF15 -0% (summer)

Green lanterns -7.5% (summer)

Hellboy +19%

Dark Phoenix +20% (summer, by far the most preview deflated true fri here)

Ticketwise Morbius previews are a really close match to DP. That had a 6.6 IM but with trueFr less than 2x previews. Not sure Morbius will be quite that bad since it was schoolday th.   

Wih the sporting event I’m guessing a true IM of around 2.9. If Fri is 2x Th that would be 6.8 IM for 38.8