Neo

The Revenant | Dec 25 Limited, Jan 8 2016 wide | Opening in select IMAX theaters Jan 14th.

28 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

:lol:

"Listen up class, it is vital you understand what happens to the human anatomy during a bear mauling in the wilderness. I am assigning mandatory viewing of The Revenant, after which you will go to the forest and survive your own bear mauling for a 2000 word comparative/argumentative essay on how accurate the depiction is. Death will result in a failing grade. 

I would fail that class 100%.

No but what I mean is during English for example everyone's "silent reading" (I'm actually reading the Revenant) and teachers actually go and visit each other and my physics teacher was talking to my English teacher about the movie behind me. Then after the two EA's in my class saw me with the book and they started talking to each other about the movie.

• Like 2

It's a Top 10 if not a Top 5 movie for me. 

Leo and Hardy are both great, the bear scene was awesome - my mom even got scared. 

It's a "heavy" movie to watch with a lot of brutal moments but it is so well crafted.

Don't know where all this negativity comes from.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Gotham Bank said:

I admit there are some moments when that good ol' hardy mumble kicks in, but overall he gives a great performance in the movie.

From the movies with Hardy that i have watched - this is his second best , after Locke.

15 hours ago, Telemachos said:

I feel like all you guys predicting big numbers for it haven't seen it yet.

OW isn't super-affected by the actual content of the film. Audiences are excited for the film.

• Like 1