Neo

The Revenant | Dec 25 Limited, Jan 8 2016 wide | Opening in select IMAX theaters Jan 14th.

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Needs to go super extreme and play a role where the character must remove a mole just between his eye/nose. :ph34r:

I can't stand that thing. He used to be really good about letting makeup hide it, but now it's like he tells them to fuck off and we're all forced to try our hardest to pay attention to anything else when he's on screen. 

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Needs to go super extreme and play a role where the character must remove a mole just between his eye/nose. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I can't stand that thing. He used to be really good about letting makeup hide it, but now it's like he tells them to fuck off and we're all forced to try our hardest to pay attention to anything else when he's on screen. 

I have a mole in that exact spot.

:ph34r:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

Leo, most likely. Finally, no competition. His only alternatives really are Eddie Redmayne and Michael Fassbender, but the former just won last year and the latter's movie didn't make any money at all (and are in movies that are dead in the Best Picture race).

Bryan Cranston is going to be a dark horse and nab the Oscar away. :ph34r:

I see this making between 30-40m for the weekend, Leo is a big draw.

I watched the Leo and Tom Hardy interviews and all I can say is, Leo is pretentious as hell and Tom Hardy is hilariously laid back. Seriously Leo would be the most boring person to chill with.

BTW Leo doesn't deserve an Oscar for this, this is Hardy's movie through and through.

Edited by Jessie

Just now, tribefan695 said:

I dug this. The hallucinations got pretty annoying after awhile but it works as a visceral revenge thriller.

Reminded me a ton of The Good Dinosaur. Does that make this a Lion King rip off too?

does everything remind you of The Good Dinosaur now? :P 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Trust me, you'll see it once you watch the movie

No I do understand you based on the trailer/premise of the movie :) 

just seems like you love TGD and bring it up a lot :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Trust me, you'll see it once you watch the movie

No I do understand you based on the trailer/premise of the movie [emoji4] 

just seems like you love TGD and bring it up a lot [emoji14]

It was truly unavoidable with this movie. The whole midsection of it Glass is pretty much Arlo. It'd make a very interesting double feature

Just now, tribefan695 said:

It was truly unavoidable with this movie. The whole midsection of it Glass is pretty much Arlo. It'd make a very interesting double feature

Perhaps Disney should make theaters show The Revenant at showings of Good Dinosaur instead of the correct film, see if the kids would notice.

• Like 1